Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

Hopefully I never will :lol: I don't know if it's still running now, but I know a few years ago you could apply for loan forgiveness or a grant or whatever they called it for your provincial loan - you sent in the application, and if they accepted it you'd get a letter back saying how much your loan had been reduced by. Got about $700 knocked off my loan that way :)

Loan forgiveness...that's my survival :drool: :lol:

If it weren't for that, I'd be running off to the US :lol:

71969362.jpg

good night Drea :hug: sweet dreams

Its a beautiful day don't let it get away. ;)

I don't mind any of the shades. I just rather like the man behind them. :drool: :wink:

Good evening pretty ladies :) :heart:

Hi VP! :hug: :heart: I'm doing okay. Its been a long day. We started cleaning out the house today. My poor bedroom is so sad. Just a few clothes and a matteress. It really hit today when we started taking furniture out of the house. I'm holding it all in for now. I figure when we leave I'll probably totally loose it then.

But damn the U2 and Green Day sure helped! Billy looked so hawt! I love his hair and makeup. And that Edge guy wasn't looking to bad either. ;) :combust:

Hi SG! :hug: :heart: I was hoping you'd be on. I have been missing you tons lately! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I love your new avi and La Vie Boehem. :heart: It also reminded me I need to get my copy of Rent back from a friend. hehe I'm doing okay. Hanging in and muddlling through. I'm listening to HTDMAAB right now on my ipod which always helps. :heart: City of Blinding Lights makes me tear up though. Bono is such a bastard. ;) LOL

He's annoying that way, isn't he? :wink: :hug:

I was thinking about you today too! I may be coming out to California in April! I think my sister said the destination was San Diego but I'd have to double check... but I'd be able to travel on my own from there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom