Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Wild :hug:

I'm sorry, I can't make it for a full half hour. I can barely spell, and it takes me fifty tries to even write one sentence :|

Night everyone who's left :hug:

I'm back, and I'm just getting my dvr set to record. I'm the worst person ever for keeping discs organized, and not labelling them. I have like 20 disks here that I have no idea what's on them. :reject:

I know. I'll just start a new U2 disk. :happy: :shifty:

:hug:S wild........thanks

i usually don't mind being missed/"not seen" for a bit........... as people are engaged in current convos, but........

.....but after 3 posts ......sheeeesssshhhhh:(
esp when i'm :hyper: :crazy: about the guys arriving in town !!!!

:wink:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Hey Dazzled! :hug:

Are they going to be on a morning show tomorrow?

today show.....i think...

Headache has it on the NYC book signing U2 news section thread

but not totally sure

.maybe they filmed it else where!

i'll probably try swinging by after 11PM and if i see a line :wink: i'll ask.

probably go home for a few hours and thern go back there!!

with camweras!!!

be my FIRST REAL CHAANCE to try and photo graph them in REAL Daylight!!!

i'll be home in time to at least catch thew radio broadcast tonight No cable and wouldn't t want to fight w the cranky roomie about it!

OK The game's on Uk TV :hyper:

I just hope i've set the VCR correctly, as it's the first time i've recorded something even though i've had it 3 years :lol:

Better go to bed, 4.45 alarm as i have to be in early tomorrow :grumpy:

Night :kiss:

PS if you're watching the show live :drool: at the boys for me:wink:

My dad put the Hawaii tickets on ebay. Which I am so upset about, not only because he's selling them, but because I would totally rather have sold them to someone on here! :sad:

Awww :hug: I can kind of understand that, he doesn't really have any attachments to the U2 fanbase, and he's probably just looking at it financially.

He might make more money by hanging on to them till closer to the date, though. :shifty:

I need a massage! :scream:

Kafrun? :sexywink:

dazzledbylight said:
well it's SUPPOSED to BE part of the Pre-game festivities.......

oh wait ...one of our rock stations here is picking up their part from 8:20 PM to 8:30 PM.....so sounds like it will be part of the Pre-show only!

Yeah, but I'm watching on a Canadian sports station, and I'm not sure if they'll be carrying the ESPN feed. :madwife:

VintagePunk said:
Awww :hug: I can kind of understand that, he doesn't really have any attachments to the U2 fanbase, and he's probably just looking at it financially.

He might make more money by hanging on to them till closer to the date, though. :shifty:

I just hate that he told me the other day that he still really wanted to go and couldn't let go of them, and now he put them on ebay and didn't even tell me. :huh: :(

I just have to keep thinking that I'm going to Europe in March... :drool: And keep thinking that this time next year I can be doing whatever I want. :happy:

VintagePunk said:
Awww :hug: I can kind of understand that....... and he's probably just looking at it financially.

Sami, VP haas an excellent point!!! you should print out her suggestion & my aggreement and show it to your dad!
give him a sports analogy if he doesn't "get it" ! :giggle:

he will DEF get a better price if he waits..whadda you think VP, about 2 -3 weeks before the show?

sami0201 said:

I just hate that he told me the other day that he still really wanted to go and couldn't let go of them, and now he put them on ebay and didn't even tell me. :huh: :(

I just have to keep thinking that I'm going to Europe in March... :drool: And keep thinking that this time next year I can be doing whatever I want. :happy:

That's the whole thing...I know you don't get to see U2 every day, but you also don't get to go to Europe with your friends, either. I think you made the right choice, and you'll have memories that will last you a lifetime. Sarah STILL talks about her trip. :)

Dazzled, yeah, in the few weeks/month before, I'm sure that there will be a lot of people deciding to go at the last minute.

VintagePunk said:

Yes!!! They are?! :happy: Thanks for letting me know!

How are you feeling now? :hug:

Yup. TSN has football stuff on all evening, and hopefully they'll air the concert! :up:

I'm feeling a bit better, thanks. Sleep is good! :D

I'm alright, thanks :hug:

glad to hear you feel a little better, Thora :)

Sami :hug: I know it's tough, but you'll have a great time in Europe and The way the guys are going right now, I'd say you will have plenty of chances to see them at other concerts in the future :yes:

VintagePunk said:

That's the whole thing...I know you don't get to see U2 every day, but you also don't get to go to Europe with your friends, either. I think you made the right choice, and you'll have memories that will last you a lifetime. Sarah STILL talks about her trip. :)

Yeah, I mean I'm sure U2 will tour again, and I know I can see them a ton of times on that tour. I can never go to Europe with these friends again. And plus, we wouldn't be vacationing in Hawaii. We would have went from Friday-Sunday and it would have been about $3000. Europe was around $2300 (without spending money though :wink: ) and it's 5 countries in 12 days. As much as I LOVE U2, it would have been kind of ridiculous to pick that instead. Especially when all of my friends would have went without me!

Last edited:
I think Sarah's trip was around $2,700, so that's about the same probably, with the monetary conversion.

They weren't very impressed with most of the accomodations, or the food, but it was still amazing.

Keep in mind though, that just a few months before, she'd been staying in Hiltons and Hyatts, so she was probably being somewhat of a travel snob. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom