Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow.... I want to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!! Life isn't fair :( :sad: At least with Bono, you can meet him easily because he is so high-profile..but Larry...:sad:

Such is life. :(

:drool:

Now all i have to do is get Bono :madwife: :grumpy:

2006_0924London0108-1.jpg

Mucca!!!:hug:
How are you? How's class?
I miss talking to you!

VintagePunk said:

I can't figure it out, either. :angry:

It's on TSN here, and I'm afraid that if they don't carry the ESPN feed, we might not see it. :scream:

Hang on, gonna check something...

TSN and ESPN seems to switch back and forth alot, so now I'm confused...I think I have both channels...but I'm not sure...:scratch:
(I think school is melting my brain)

Only my dad knows the sports channels at this house. :lol:

omg, I will cry if we don't getit...those damn clips I saw this morning got me all excited...

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

Honestly, the photos don't do him justice, i've always thought Larry as :cute: but boy i say this as a Bono girl , Larry Mullen Jr is extremely :combust: in real life...

That's exactly what I thought when I met him...OMG, he looked AMAZING that day. :drool: :combust: :sexywink:

Hair was perfect, he didn't look as thin and drawn as he does in many pics, well-rested....

Babydoll said:
Wow.... I want to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!! Life isn't fair :( :sad: At least with Bono, you can meet him easily because he is so high-profile..but Larry...:sad:

Such is life. :(

It will happen one day :hug:

It took me 22 years of trying and believe me i tried so i'm sure you won't have to wait that long :hug:

And i think Bono is ignoring me :madwife: :grumpy:

He always misses me, although at least i got a handshake:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

TSN and ESPN seems to switch back and forth alot, so now I'm confused...I think I have both channels...but I'm not sure...:scratch:

omg, I will cry if we don't getit...those damn clips I saw this morning got me all excited...

I don't get either channel. :sad: But apparently rhapsody.com is doing a live stream, so you can catch it that way. I'm going for that route! :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:

The website I'm trying to look it up on is being all stupid. :angry: :scream: I'll keep trying...

Mucca!!! :hug: How are you? Besides sick. :( Need a tissue? :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Mucca!!!:hug:
How are you? How's class?
I miss talking to you!

I'm doing pretty. Classes are alright. My attention span shortens with each day that passes :D. I miss talking to you and the rest of you girls too! I knew I've been away from here too long when I couldn't think of adding anything smutty to the shower comments. :sigh:
I'm fearing the day when my mind actually becomes clean......:huh::lol:

Oh man I hope someone uploads it on youtube tonight. *crosses fingers*

Thanks for the hug, Wild :) But if I wait for 22 years more, or even 5 or 10, he'll be in his mid-late 50s and U2 would probably have ended then. He'll be sitting on the porch of his mansion in Howth, smoking a pipe and reading a newspaper. :(

VintagePunk said:

The website I'm trying to look it up on is being all stupid. :angry: :scream: I'll keep trying...

Mucca!!! :hug: How are you? Besides sick. :( Need a tissue? :sexywink:

Yes, my nose could use a good few, long, hard blowings :combust:

I'm with you on the hair Wild! Larry's long slicked hair never went over well with me. :|

Mucca said:

I'm doing pretty. Classes are alright. My attention span shortens with each day that passes :D. I miss talking to you and the rest of you girls too! I knew I've been away from here too long when I couldn't think of adding anything smutty to the shower comments. :sigh:
I'm fearing the day when my mind actually becomes clean......:huh::lol:

Oh man I hope someone uploads it on youtube tonight. *crosses fingers*

:lol:
I know what you mean, you start off all keen and like, within a week, you're already slacking.

*gasp*...CLEAN?!?!:eek:
We must remedy this situation immediately! this is an emergency!

~BrightestStar~ said:

(I think school is melting my brain)

Okay, got it.

Thora is right, according to TSN, it's a pregame show from 7 - 8:30, and then the game starts at 8:30. I haven't caught up on the EYKIW threads for a day or two, but I read there that it's going to air 10 minutes before the game starts (so, 8:20), but I also read that it'll be taped then, and played at halftime. :huh: And like I said, if TSN has a different pregame show, it's possible it won't be on at all. :madwife: Canadian bastards :angry:

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is I have no clue. :huh: :lol:

Babydoll said:
Thanks for the hug, Wild :) But if I wait for 22 years more, or even 5 or 10, he'll be in his mid-late 50s and U2 would probably have ended then. He'll be sitting on the porch of his mansion in Howth, smoking a pipe and reading a newspaper. :(

Naw, he's never been very good at the whole idea of sitting still. :)

Babydoll said:

Going by that logic, thier next tour will be their last.

Don't say that! :angry: :sad:

Besides, I wouldn't believe they'll be gone then anyway, Larry himself was the one who has said many times that they're just getting going, and he doesn't beleive in ageism, blah blah
And I don't see B or edge giving it up anytime soon either, really.

WildHoney said:

I prefer his hair now though :drool:

Less hair gel on the pillows :lol:

And the way he walks so powerful and manly over to you :faint:

That's the thing, his hair was longer, but he didn't have it all gelled up that day!!! :bow: :drool: It was all soft and blond, and you could see the highlights... :drool:

I couldn't stand the heavily gelled look, i think it aged him terribly, and made his hair look all gross and thin. :yuck:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know what you mean, you start off all keen and like, within a week, you're already slacking.

*gasp*...CLEAN?!?!:eek:
We must remedy this situation immediately! this is an emergency!

A week? How about the next day! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

That's the thing, his hair was longer, but he didn't have it all gelled up that day!!! :bow: :drool: It was all soft and blond, and you could see the highlights... :drool:

I couldn't stand the heavily gelled look, i think it aged him terribly, and made his hair look all gross and thin. :yuck:

Did you want to run your fingers through his hair :shifty:

i did :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, got it.

Thora is right, according to TSN, it's a pregame show from 7 - 8:30, and then the game starts at 8:30. I haven't caught up on the EYKIW threads for a day or two, but I read there that it's going to air 10 minutes before the game starts (so, 8:20), but I also read that it'll be taped then, and played at halftime. :huh: And like I said, if TSN has a different pregame show, it's possible it won't be on at all. :madwife: Canadian bastards :angry:

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is I have no clue. :huh: :lol:

People in EYKIW seem all confused too,one minute it's airing before, the next minute half time.

:angry:
Why can't this just be straightforeward?

Sigh, I guess I'll be watching alot of football tonight....

And if they don't play it...
TSN will regret it. :madwife:

:cute: Jamie story

He gave me a "greatest Auntie" mug, a little teddy & i got a Godmother & an Auntie card :love: for my birthday and insisted on helping me open them.

The next day i saw him again and he got up from the floor where he was playing, came over to the sofa, climbed up on his own & sat next to me snuggling right up close, lent his head on me and hugged me :love: :heart:

2006_0924London0105.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom