Pleban Girls party thread... Jump on in.. the water is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly Bloom said:

:hug:
are things ok??
can i help ??

my friend just called to complain about
a ticket he got for speeding and i wasnt
as sympathetic as he wanted me to be...
but.. well i dont like it when people speed

:shrug:

aw, molly. I'm the one who needs to figure out what to do, but thanks for asking.

Hi, sarah! Happy birthday to your brother!

2.gif
1.gif
8.gif
7.gif

OK, so in the car I convinced my brother to let me put on a cd I wanted to listen to, and he finally let me. I put in a disc called Baby, I used to listen to it all the time when I was younger. And I had to sing this song to him because 11 years ago today I sang the song to my mommy's belly right before she went to the hospital. So when I put it on in the car, my parents got teary and then my mom and dad ended up singing it with me to my brother. And then my brother told me that he was really glad that I decided to put on the cd :love:

It brought back such memories :sad: :heart:

:reject:

circa1992 said:
OK, so in the car I convinced my brother to let me put on a cd I wanted to listen to, and he finally let me. I put in a disc called Baby, I used to listen to it all the time when I was younger. And I had to sing this song to him because 11 years ago today I sang the song to my mommy's belly right before she went to the hospital. So when I put it on in the car, my parents got teary and then my mom and dad ended up singing it with me to my brother. And then my brother told me that he was really glad that I decided to put on the cd :love:

that is so sweet
:cute:

sami!

I was reading the Zoo Station Grey's thread ... saw your Addison theory from back in February ... very very interesting!

I've been doing some research at work on biomedical companies, and I found a URL for an LVAD manufacturer. I went to the site and saw their sketch of the machine -- and though, whoa, that's what Izzy cut? And Denny STILL wanted to marry her? :uhoh:

sami0201 said:
Bye Sarah :hug: :heart:

:lol: Jo, what was my theory? That she was pregnant?? I thought it could be but I doubt it by now...

Yeah, that was it. I kinda doubt it too. But hey, I liked the Television Without Pity recapper's theory that Alex and Addison would have a hot fling in the season finale.

I so need to join the Grey's thread come next season. :wink:

circa1992 said:

Awww, that is SO sweet!! What a great sister you are! :love: :hug:

Hi everyone :wave:

jobob said:

Yeah, that was it. I kinda doubt it too. But hey, I liked the Television Without Pity recapper's theory that Alex and Addison would have a hot fling in the season finale.

I so need to join the Grey's thread come next season. :wink:

:lol:

Next season there's going to be an Addison-McDreamy-McSteamy-Meredith-McVet love pentagon. :lmao: :wink: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom