Pleban Girls Party - thanking U2 for an amazing 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jam.jpg

drinks.jpg

DOP.jpg

Kiss.jpg

waits.jpg

BriandBonoChat.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
speedo.jpg

There's something inherently suspicious about the way he seems to be sneaking into their tub when no one is around....

:lol:

:lmao: *tears! :lmao:

Thanks for the compliments Jo, Weldy and well, everybody :eek:
I have too much fun with you guys :wink:

BriandBonoChat.jpg

I like the finger thing Bri and Bono are doing, pointing at each other or something :lol:

and you can see Sim SG paying for the Chinese food delivery :wink:

See, I know the way to Bono's heart is through his stomaach :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
BriandBonoChat.jpg

I like the finger thing Bri and Bono are doing, pointing at each other or something :lol:

Pull my finger, maybe? :lol:

Bri: Can I kiss you? *points at B*
B: Who me? *points at self*
Bri: Yes you *points at B*
B: Maybe I want to kiss you *points at Bri*
Bri: *faints*

Sad_Girl said:
BriandBonoChat.jpg

Looks like they're daring each other to kiss each other ... meanwhile, I'd be waiting inside with the almond chicken, fried rice, beef with broccoli, and fortune cookies. And beer.

:drool:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Pull my finger, maybe? :lol:

Bri: Can I kiss you? *points at B*
B: Who me? *points at self*
Bri: Yes you *points at B*
B: Maybe I want to kiss you *points at Bri*
Bri: *faints*

I was picturing a finger puppet conversation of some sort :wink:

OMG - I just figured out what it is they're doing!

Remember that little song you learn in kindergarten? To learn the names of your fingers?

"Where is pinkie, where is pinkie? here I am! here I am! Where is pointer, where is pointer? Here I am! Here I am!"
BriandBonoChat.jpg

:lmao:

** It's sung to the tune of Frère Jacques

Last edited:
Finally.....

I got knocked out of Inf and then no matter how many times I got tht Pop Up sign and re logged in...it wouldn't take

been trying for almost 45 mins! :angry:
Now I only got 3 mins left:madspit:

SG!!! :applaud: THANK you for Sims agian.!

yeah...... I kept getting the x's as I was catching up.......... But NOW .i just saw all the stuff :lol: :lol: :hug:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
OMG - I just figured out what it is they're doing!

Remember that little song you learn in kindergarten? To learn the names of your fingers?

"Where is pinkie, where is pinkie? here I am! here I am! Where is pointer, where is pointer? Here I am! Here I am!"
BriandBonoChat.jpg

:lmao:

IS it worse that I can actually picture B doing that?
(and me going along with it :lol: )
:lmao:!!!

Bri, I can SO totally see B singing that and I would definitely see you going along with it :lmao:

that song is going to be stuck in my head all night now :lol:

:hug: Bye Dazz! Talk to you soon. Take care! :heart:

Omg............apparently B is doing it all wrong. :tsk:

What Makes a Man Look Really Sexy

Hey guys, if you want to impress a woman with your sexy good looks, slip into some blue jeans and a T-shirt. Who says so? The ladies themselves. Fully 58 percent of 866 women surveyed by Cargo magazine said this is the sexiest clothing men can wear. Another 19 percent prefer their guys in a stylish shirt and pants, and 17 percent say a suit and tie is best.

What else is hot?
Hair: A clean-shaven face is preferred by 42 percent, while 31 percent like it to be a little rough on the chin. Depending on the lady in question, a little chest hair would also be nice. Some 40 percent say a chest hair trim is fine by them, while 28 percent say a man's chest is supposed to be hairy. Another 22 percent would like to see their man hairless. (Ouch!) And while most guys don't do much with their eyebrows, fully 63 percent of women would like to see them groomed. When it comes to back hair, 55 percent of women say hairy men should wax, trim or pluck it if it pokes out of their collar, and 35 percent say any back hair is too much!

What's the greatest insult for a man? You may be surprised to learn what 75 percent of men think are the worst three insults someone could throw at them.

Underwear: Get rid of the tighty-whiteys. Forty-eight percent of the ladies like boxer briefs, while 46 percent prefer plain old boxers. Ooh la la! A daring 2 percent say their guys shouldn't wear any underwear at all.
Cologne: It's fine to use a little cologne, provided you do it right. Fully 77 percent of women say too many men use way too much. And too much is a turn-off.

What should you never wear? A whopping 92 percent nixed leather pants. Also on the no-no list are chest-baring shirts, pleats in pants, comb-overs, sandals, socks that are too short, pants that are too big, mixing and matching the wrong colors and not trimming those stray nose hairs. And when you go to the beach, don't even think about wearing a brief, bikini or thong suit.

Meanwhile, a study by French marketing and style consultants Nelly Rodi shows that men between 20 and 35 are more likely to choose a pink flowered shirt than a tough, macho look, reports Agence France Presse. It's all part of what the Nelly Rodi consultants call a new species of man who wants to look good and feel good. Just wax the back hair and nix the sandals.

:tsk:
Clearly whoever the polled have ever heard of a guy named Bono .
He breaks the rules in all the right ways. :drool:

*correction, almost all the rules. He never wears big pants, and last I saw his nose hairs are quite nicely unseeable. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

IS it worse that I can actually picture B doing that?
(and me going along with it :lol: )
:lmao:!!!

Sure B would actually do that -- with his kids!

jobob ducks as Bri throws things at her ...

~BrightestStar~ said:
Omg............apparently B is doing it all wrong. :tsk:

What Makes a Man Look Really Sexy

Hey guys, if you want to impress a woman with your sexy good looks, slip into some blue jeans and a T-shirt. Who says so? The ladies themselves. Fully 58 percent of 866 women surveyed by Cargo magazine said this is the sexiest clothing men can wear. Another 19 percent prefer their guys in a stylish shirt and pants, and 17 percent say a suit and tie is best.

What else is hot?
Hair: A clean-shaven face is preferred by 42 percent, while 31 percent like it to be a little rough on the chin. Depending on the lady in question, a little chest hair would also be nice. Some 40 percent say a chest hair trim is fine by them, while 28 percent say a man's chest is supposed to be hairy. Another 22 percent would like to see their man hairless. (Ouch!) And while most guys don't do much with their eyebrows, fully 63 percent of women would like to see them groomed. When it comes to back hair, 55 percent of women say hairy men should wax, trim or pluck it if it pokes out of their collar, and 35 percent say any back hair is too much!

What's the greatest insult for a man? You may be surprised to learn what 75 percent of men think are the worst three insults someone could throw at them.

Underwear: Get rid of the tighty-whiteys. Forty-eight percent of the ladies like boxer briefs, while 46 percent prefer plain old boxers. Ooh la la! A daring 2 percent say their guys shouldn't wear any underwear at all.
Cologne: It's fine to use a little cologne, provided you do it right. Fully 77 percent of women say too many men use way too much. And too much is a turn-off.

What should you never wear? A whopping 92 percent nixed leather pants. Also on the no-no list are chest-baring shirts, pleats in pants, comb-overs, sandals, socks that are too short, pants that are too big, mixing and matching the wrong colors and not trimming those stray nose hairs. And when you go to the beach, don't even think about wearing a brief, bikini or thong suit.

Meanwhile, a study by French marketing and style consultants Nelly Rodi shows that men between 20 and 35 are more likely to choose a pink flowered shirt than a tough, macho look, reports Agence France Presse. It's all part of what the Nelly Rodi consultants call a new species of man who wants to look good and feel good. Just wax the back hair and nix the sandals.

:tsk:
Clearly whoever the polled have ever heard of a guy named Bono .
He breaks the rules in all the right ways. :drool:

*correction, almost all the rules. He never wears big pants, and last I saw his nose hairs are quite nicely unseeable. :lol:

:eyebrow: :yes: He does breaks those rules in all the right ways

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom