Pleban Girls Party - Staring at the Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back, girls :wave: Although I haven't been walking all this time. :shifty:

Snooky!! Sarah!! GG!! :hug:

Snooky, I was thinking of you the other day. Things are going well? You're feeling well, other than the normal pregnancy complaints? :)

Snooky pie said:
VP :hug: I am doing good, tired of being pregnant! I failed my 1 hour glucose test so I had to take the 3 hour test

:(

That's for pregnancy diabetes? What's the difference between the 1 hour and the 3 hour tests?

I had to have lab tests every week (or two?) for that, because she was so big, and that's apparently a sign that diabetes can occur, but I assume it didn't, because no one ever said anything to me.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:ohmy:

Were you getting into trouble? :shifty:

...Were you drinking? :hyper:

:lol:

None of the above, I'm afraid. :sigh: When we got back I had to go to my mom's for a minute, and when I came back home, Sarah was on MSN with a couple of friends. :angry:

Snooky pie said:

:| Mia is already measuring 3 weeks ahead and I feel like I am going to explode, and the heat isn't helping at all:madspit: :mad:

:ohmy: Have you heard any predictions about how big she'll be? Nurses were betting that Sarah would be over 10 lbs when I was in labour, but she turned out to only be 9 lbs 3 ozs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom