Pleban Girls Party - ready, set, party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty good :) Intended to clean up the apt a bit today, but that hasn't happened :lol: I'm getting a decent amount of crocheting done though *g*

*decides that even though she's found a big honking ball of navy yarn, she won't be doing that extra section mentioned earlier - about 5'x5' is big enough :wink:*

Drea said:
^:lol: Well I do! The 'rents will want to come over again eventually... plus I'd love to have you guys up at some point *g*

:lol: I know, but still cleaning is best done without premeditation :shifty: :lmao: Tells you a thing or two about by house, eh? :wink:

yeah mostly mine is a desperate bid to keep my parents from throwing me back out on my own :lmao: :reject: I wasn't sure about living at home again at my age, but I actually rather like it here :shifty: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks so much. :hug: It's so nice to talk to someone sympathetic. I'm fucking cranky and exhausted. :madwife: :lol:

How are all of you doing?

I can imagine you would be frustrated and a little irritable. :yes: Are you at least on the downward slope of the bulk of your work?

I'm all right - I have Jury Duty at like 8:50 in the morning tomorrow though :crack:

:wave: Hello Weldy

Sad_Girl said:

I can imagine you would be frustrated and a little irritable. :yes: Are you at least on the downward slope of the bulk of your work?

I'm all right - I have Jury Duty at like 8:50 in the morning tomorrow though :crack:

:wave: Hello Weldy

Not even close, I'm only getting started with the stats. :sad: I had NO IDEA that this phase was so involved, complex, rigorous and lengthy. :sigh: But in a masochistic way, it's kind of satisfying to see it start to take shape. You know me, I just like to bitch a lot. :wink:

:hug: I hope you at least get a good case, if you get chosen!

Hi Weldy :hug:

Thora! :hug: Rock Star's not on tonight, the Reality ep is airing here tomorrow night at 7:30 then the performance ep at 10.

VintagePunk said:

Not even close, I'm only getting started with the stats. :sad: I had NO IDEA that this phase was so involved, complex, rigorous and lengthy. :sigh: But in a masochistic way, it's kind of satisfying to see it start to take shape. You know me, I just like to bitch a lot. :wink:

:hug: I hope you at least get a good case, if you get chosen!

Hi Weldy :hug:

Well, the hardest projects to complete are often the most satisfying in the end at least :up: you'll have plenty of reason to be proud of yourself once it is finished

:hug: Hi Thora :)

Back
Top Bottom