Pleban Girls Party - ready, set, party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
It's just that I'm really, really shy and quiet normally (If you can believe that :lol: ) and mostly I come off as snobby and not interested... :(

That's totally how I used to be as well. :lol: It takes time to get more comfortable being outgoing, but it was worth it! I make friends easily anyways, but I found that I had to be more outgoing and proactive about things.

Getting involved right away will be good - you'll probably make some great friends. :)

ThoraSEB said:

Getting involved right away will be good - you'll probably make some great friends. :)

Hopefully, since I'll have to spend four and a half years with them :lol:

Well, just give me a week, and I will have charmed them all. :flirt: :lol:

I'm probably not gonna be on here much though, some of the extra stuff they're planning goes on until late at night. :D

now i'mreally leaving.want to catch the rest of this lovely late afternoon into early eve

so just giving you an extra :hug: jez...

yeah, it's can be difficult at first....tyry to get involved in something extra that you really like on campus-- besides the studies.

\that could help ground & engergize you as well......
which should help you be less shy, over time.....help you make new frindss.

good luck.....keep us posted! :)

Bye and thanks Dazz :hug:

I've already started to look into getting an apartment down there, it about 45 minutes of train ride away from here, so going back and forth will probably be really expensive in the long run...

Hi Jez :hug: Thora :hug:

I was shopping in London today :drool:

Eden Fall/Winter stuff isn't in the shops yet,:madwife: so i didn't get anything there

So i consoled myself by getting a couple of Black Morgan Tops, A pair of black trousers, A red satin top, a denium jacket and an U2 i-pod :lol:

Although NI only thinks i got the red top, the trousers and Denium Jacket :shifty: :lmao:

Red Top :drool:

104-431-X38w.jpg

One of the black tops

image1xl.jpg

WildHoney said:
Hi Jez :hug: Thora :hug:

I was shopping in London today :drool:

One of the black tops

image1xl.jpg

:drool: That one was gorgeous! The red one was nice too, but not really my style, but this one looks really nice!

Shopping in London...:drool: My friend and I would spend days on Oxford street. :happy: When we weren't in the manga shop a few blocks away :shifty: :lol:

:drool: I love the black one!

I'd love to go shopping in London again one day. :drool: When I was there 5 years ago, we did a little bit of shopping, but it would be more fun with lots more money! :D

WildHoney said:
Bye Jez :hug:

That just leaves me and you Thora :flirt: :drool:

Hey baby, how YOU doin'?! :flirt:

:lol:

I want to go shopping so badly! On Friday I went because I had to get my friend a wedding present, but I restrained myself, and just bought a small chocolate bar for myself.

I've decided that I'm going to buy myself a guitar because I want to start playing again. I don't know how much they cost, but I want to get a really nice one.

Maybe Edge could spare you one :lol:

Then i went to my rents as Jamie was there this afternooon :cute:

I had a great time. playing with Jamie and we went for a walk, i had to push him really fast, I was running and then do wheelies with the pram.. he was laughing his little head off, smiling that cheeky grin of his :heart: and making car noises :cute:

I was exhausted when we got back :lol:

WildHoney said:
Maybe Edge could spare you one :lol:

Then i went to my rents as Jamie was there this afternooon :cute:

I had a great time. playing with Jamie and we went for a walk, i had to push him really fast, I was running and then do wheelies with the pram.. he was laughing his little head off, smiling that cheeky grin of his :heart: and making car noises :cute:

I was exhausted when we got back :lol:

:lmao: I would be eternally grateful if he would! And also throw in a few lessons as well. I haven't played in several years, so I know I totally suck. I'm going to have to look around for a good teacher.

Aww, you're such a fun auntie! I love doing things like that for little kids. :cute:

^*snerk* Nope, perfectly innocent *g*

This window, email window, archive window, movie times window... plus I just took my crocheting off my lap to type this :wink:

:hmm: Appox 5'x5' blanket or do another section? One way I have 5 rounds +2 rounds of edging, the other I have 15 rounds + 2 rounds of edging :hmm:

Sorry! :hug: I'm doing an hour of overtime, and I feel a bit guilty killing time on the internet while I'm getting paid extra. :lol: I'll be back in a while though. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom