Pleban Girls Party - Party On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure your baby will be just as beautiful, if not more so, Wild!

I have a 5 year old cousin, and we hung out a lot last week when I was visiting my parents. She can be a little bit of a pest at times, but she's so incredibly cute that she could literally get away with murder. :lol:

That would be funny, GG!

Carrie is so much younger than all of us, because my aunt got pregnant right after she got re-married. She has 4 other kids that are all in their late teens and early 20's that are from her first marriage. I guess having 4 older siblings will really make you crazy. Plus, my other cousins in that immediate family are all crazy and insane. :lol:

That's a good age difference! My cousin wasn't planned, and was a total surprise, since my aunt was over 40 when Carrie was born. I don't think they were expecting to have children! :giggle:

Bye Drea, have fun!

I'm 40 and I don't think I would like an unexpected gift like that right now.

Of course, I don't have any other kids though, so it would be a real reality check :yikes:

I bet it would be! I'm looking forward to having kids some day, but I've got lots of time ahead of me. But first I have to secure myself a man. :lol: That might help.

Hi girls :hug:

All my nieces and nephews are adults. :lol: Cause my brother and sister are so much older than me, and my sister had her kids so young. My one niece is only 5 years younger than me.

I have *counting* 5 great-nephews now. :ohmy:

Wild, Jamie is SO adorable!! :cute:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom