Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:
Russty I could tryand see if I could just email it to you but it may be too big.
OK VP I 'll send the other up loading radar love at the moment.
OH and I went and downloaded MSN again.

Could we try sending it over MSN? Email would be fine, it just might take forever. :lol:

Snooky pie said:

:lmao: Sorry about that... I was feeling a lil :drunk: :crazy: from lack of sleep!
Hell I don't even remember what all I sent you last night :der:

:lol: They were coming in so fast last night, I wasn't even sure what I'd listened to...I listened to them again when I got up today, and there were a few I'd missed. Thanks again, they're so awesome!! :hug:

Wild, how long is the flight? the show is tomorrow, right?

Jem!!! :hug:

:giggle: Those of you who have been to setlist parties will understand why this is amusing me - one of the characters in the one RPG I'm in just sent a package of a dozen varieties of Tim Tams and two refridgerated cartons of Tim Tam ice cream to another character :lol:

WildHoney said:

Flights " hours so not too bad and the gig is tomorrow night :hyper:

If they play Party Girl i'll be so happy, although i got it in Dublin as i always think of you lot

If they play Spainish Eyes. i'll just :combust: :combust:

hope they play spanish eyes for you :wink:

and party girl, if we meet B in Chi before my birthday, im gona ask him (if im capable of speehc around him :lol: ) if they can play party girl on my birthday for all of us PPG that will be there

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom