Pleban Girls Party - No rest for the Pleban

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG :lmao: He looks so much like my HS boyfriend in this picture it's CREEPY! :ohmy:
MiscAdam3.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch: I've never gone deeper than three subfolders, I don't think. I've never gotten the impression there was a limit, though.

I'd think organizing Adam pics by era would take up three subfolders in themselves :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
OMG :lmao: He looks so much like my HS boyfriend in this picture it's CREEPY! :ohmy:
MiscAdam3.jpg

:giggle: Clearly this was taken while they were on tour in the States, judging by the shirt he's wearing ;) Toad's Place is a bar in either NH or MA (never been myself, but one of my favourite bands has played there *g*)

Drea said:

I'd think organizing Adam pics by era would take up three subfolders in themselves :giggle:

I haven't got much of an organizational systemin my PB account :reject: it's basically Adam 1B&W 2 Color 1.1 Concert 1.2 candid 1.3 portrait.... :uhoh:

Drea said:

:giggle: Clearly this was taken while they were on tour in the States, judging by the shirt he's wearing ;) Toad's Place is a bar in either NH or MA (never been myself, but one of my favourite bands has played there *g*)

:hmm: Interesting. I did not know that. See, Pleba can be a very edugational place :wink:

**:lmao: And clearly I need some eduGation

Hi everyone. :hug:

Snooky, I just now saw the list of vids you posted last night. Are those the ones you need? If so, I'll start uploading. :hug:

Wild, when are you leaving?? :hyper: :hug:

SG, sorry about your allergies. :( Are you taking anything? I have this awesome nasal spray, Flonase...have to get it from a doc, though. However, since I started megadosing vitamin C several years ago, allergies barely bother me anymore.

VintagePunk said:

SG, sorry about your allergies. :( Are you taking anything? I have this awesome nasal spray, Flonase...have to get it from a doc, though. However, since I started megadosing vitamin C several years ago, allergies barely bother me anymore.

Hi VP :hug:

I take loratadine for my allergies, and I used to use the nasal spray as well because my allergies are so severe, but I the prescrip lapse because of cost. Now I may have to go back in and ask for a refill. I will get some vitamin C supplements, too, thanks

Burning questions - as in cd burning, not something I have a deep desire to know. :giggle:

My burner isn't working properly, as I'm sure you've all heard me bitch about. I called my computer guy about it yesterday, and he told me several things to try to rule out it being a software problem. One of the things he said is to right click on the file, and choose "send to D." I tried this, and I got a message saying that I may lose some of the information in the file by sending it. Is this just a generic warning, or is it something I should be concerned about??

VP :hug:
yes those are the ones I need :hyper:
after getting some sleep I was able to locate both of the Sweet Janes, I just need to know which one it is that I sent you and I'll send the other.

VintagePunk said:
Burning questions - as in cd burning, not something I have a deep desire to know. :giggle:

My burner isn't working properly, as I'm sure you've all heard me bitch about. I called my computer guy about it yesterday, and he told me several things to try to rule out it being a software problem. One of the things he said is to right click on the file, and choose "send to D." I tried this, and I got a message saying that I may lose some of the information in the file by sending it. Is this just a generic warning, or is it something I should be concerned about??

I always get that with GIF's and MPEG files; never had it be a problem on the final outcome

** Ok, I have to go to Church and dinner with my parents. Be back tonight ladies :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

Hi VP :hug:

I take loratadine for my allergies, and I used to use the nasal spray as well because my allergies are so severe, but I the prescrip lapse because of cost. Now I may have to go back in and ask for a refill. I will get some vitamin C supplements, too, thanks

For probably about 10 years now, I take 3 1000 mg time-release Vit C tablets a day...if I'm around a lot of colds/flus in the winter, I increase it to 4. I rarely ever get sick.

I wouldn't recommend starting off with that amount; increase it slowly. Starting off with 3 daily all of a sudden could lead to uh...digestive upset. :lol:

see ya SG :hug:

Last edited:
Snooky pie said:
VP :hug:
yes those are the ones I need :hyper:
after getting some sleep I was able to locate both of the Sweet Janes, I just need to know which one it is that I sent you and I'll send the other.

I had three copies of the same one. :lol:

The one I have is where B says "this is a song we learned from a girl..."

Starting to upload. :hug:

I haven't tried to upload during the day when it's busy since YSI started working for me again..hopefully it'll work, but if it doesn't, I'll try again at night, and save the links for you. :)

See ya later SG :hug: :wave:

Snooky I still can't get the damn thing to download properly. I think there is something wrong with my puter.

Russty I could tryand see if I could just email it to you but it may be too big.
OK VP I 'll send the other up loading radar love at the moment.
OH and I went and downloaded MSN again.

Back
Top Bottom