Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

We'll find out tomorrow how soon i'll be seen, the way my luck goes probably September :sigh:

:hug: compared to fifteen years, that's not so bad, even if they do make you wait til September which they probably won't :wink:

That's cool :cool:

I had an old boyfriend whose name was Mike - not Michael - on his birth certificate and official school documents etc.... but everyone called him Mickey :lol: :shrug:

Yeah. I think it's kind of weird to name a kid a nickname. Like everyone calls me Sam and I write "Sam" on my school papers and stuff but it would be weird if that was my official name, just Sam.

sami0201 said:
Yeah. I think it's kind of weird to name a kid a nickname. Like everyone calls me Sam and I write "Sam" on my school papers and stuff but it would be weird if that was my official name, just Sam.

It's unique :lol: but I suppose it's a fairly natural evolution of names :hmm:

Of course, I have no room to talk, personally, because I hate it when people shorten my name

People used to address me as 'Lyn' and I'd reply with 'Da', finishing my name

some smart-asses then started calling me duh :grumpy:

:reject: :lol:

I guess I did have one naughty nickname but no one has called me it in years (and frankly, I don't mind :rolleyes: ) < Jugs >

but I do have a couple of old friends who still call me Birdie or LyndaByrd which was my favorite nickname ever. That was one given/used by some of my closest friends back in high school and early college years

Hi Thora! :hug: how are you?

Bri ran off on us, Wild :sad:

Last edited:
Wild! :drool: SG :hug: I'm doing pretty good, thanks. Just lazing around home today. :D

My best friend called me Big S one time, and I about slugged her, because I thought she was calling me Big Ass. :lol: Despite the sketchy beginnings, that nickname has stuck. Thora is obviously my most common nickname, and my friends also call me Sharonah from time to time.

ThoraSEB said:
Wild! :drool: SG :hug: I'm doing pretty good, thanks. Just lazing around home today. :D

My best friend called me Big S one time, and I about slugged her, because I thought she was calling me Big Ass. :lol: Despite the sketchy beginnings, that nickname has stuck. Thora is obviously my most common nickname, and my friends also call me Sharonah from time to time.

!!:lol:!!!! I can see why you might've been given pause about that one!

now the song My Sharona is stuck in my head :wink:

I don't have the type of name that gets shortened to one letter, but I'm ok with that :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom