Pleban Girls Party - Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:lmao: so you've somebody else putting on your shoes for ya now?

:hmm: would be kinda scary if the 27 pouds was all baby :wink: I'm sure it also means a lot of fluid....

:drool: penguinDis

..yeah..I didn't mean I have a 27 lb baby:lmao: oh my god:crazy::lmao: if you break it down..he weights like 4-5 lbs now..4 lbs of extra blood, and all sorts of fluids and placenta and stuff like that.

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, you're one of those pregnant women :p One whose all belly - like your carrying abackpack, but on your front

I just know if I ever get pregnant I'm going to be the type where people just think I'm fat :lmao:

:hug: it's so good to have you here! You seem pretty happy

yes thats actually what it looks like:lmao: oh you would NOT..you would look beautiful:drool: :hug:

it's good to be here:hug: and yep..happy as a clam....a limp clam...:wink: don't have the pic anymore:angry:

Dismantled said:

yes thats actually what it looks like:lmao: oh you would NOT..you would look beautiful:droo l: :hug:

it's good to be here:hug: and yep..happy as a clam....a limp clam...:wink : don't have the pic anymore:angry:

Where'd Bri go? :scream: :lol:

OMG I can't believe this - you all know I have always been all 'I'm never having kids it just isn't meant to be :blahblah:

:shifty: I was actually talking about the possibility with *someone* the other day :shifty:

Who the hell AM I? :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Where has she been? She checks in on her thread more often than you check in!! :shame:

:hug: what have you been doing?

I'm sorry!!! :hug:

My life has been flying nonstop for the past few months. :crazy: And when I have extra time I'm usually sleeping. I don't know exactly what changed but I feel like I'm always on the run! Schools has been crazy- amazing, but crazy. Deciding what college to go to/waiting for replies is torture!! My friends are amazing but I'm out so much with them now that sometimes I just need to stay home and recooperate(sp?). I'm going to Europe next month and the week after I get back I have prom so planning everything for prom and Europe has been exhausting- because I need to have everything done before I go away. So yeah...that's how my life's been!

How have you been? :hug:

WildHoney said:

Imagine giving birth th a baby that large :yikes: :no:

Ni was like nearly 14lb at birth :ohmy: :yikes:

Needless to say that's the one thing i'm worried about if i get pregnant :huh:

what! 14 lbs! oh my god:ohmy: yes..I would be worried about that too:yikes:

Dismantled said:

SAMI!!!!!!!:hyper:

everything is great! how are you?

I'm good!! So glad everything is going well! It's so exciting!! When are you due?? My aunt is due at the beginning of April so our family has been getting pretty excited too. :cute:

sami0201 said:

I'm good!! So glad everything is going well! It's so exciting!! When are you due?? My aunt is due at the beginning of April so our family has been getting pretty excited too. :cute:

I'm due April 13th..Friday the 13th too:drool: thats cool about your aunt..do you know what she's having?

14# :faint: my older nephews were both more than 10# but I think NI wins the prize :yikes:

Sami :hug: It sounds like life is pretty good for you :heart: :happy: Very exciting! But, yeah, don't forget to take time to breathe every now and again

Sad_Girl said:

OMG I can't believe this - you all know I have always been all 'I'm never having kids it just isn't meant to be :blahblah:

:shifty: I was actually talking about the possibility with *someone* the other day :shifty:

Awwwwwww :hug:

You'd make an amazing mum :yes:

That reminds me i've got to phone to make an appointment to get my test results :eek:

Sad_Girl said:

:giggle: :cute: Love does strange things to a person....

:drool: I'm sure you're still hawt Dis!

Hey there Sami :hug:

:scream: I don't wanna leave you all.... but I gotta go to bed.. it's close to midnight here :(

:sad:

it was nice that you all were here alltoghether, usually I miss everybody :hug: :love: :kiss: See you all later!

:madwife: and that is sooner, not later for you Dis! Don't leave me for another half a year!

WildHoney said:

Awwwwwww :hug:

You'd make an amazing mum :yes:

That reminds me i've got to phone to make an appointment to get my test results :eek:

He's just such an amazing dad, he's sooo proud of his son and loves him so much :heart: I haven't known many men like that who were also 'my type' or whatever, y'know? Well, generally I guess those guys are already taken :p

He said his son is missing three front teeth at the moment (he's 7) and he says the boy can get ANYTHING he wants by using that smile right now :lol:

:hug: you would be such a great mother! That's a real compliment coming from you :yes:

Good luck on your test results! Do you think you'll get in soon?

sami0201 said:

That's great news :)

NI's sister is having her 3rd in September , although it wasn't planned :sigh:

Always the auntie never the mum....

I'm positive i will get PG soon, it's about time Mother nature realised that 15 years is a long wait :madwife:

But it took my nan 10 years so it runs in the family ...:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom