Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
There was a rule on the ambulance, when we had a trauma patient strapped to a backboard to prevent further possible spinal injury - if they started to vomit, you always had to decide which side to tilt the board so they wouldn't choke. It was always roll away from the senior medic. I never once got to work with anyone to whom I was senior :yuck: :lol:

:lmao: you poor thing!

VP, I don't know where Sanjay is..they promised he'd be on! :sad:

ruffian said:
So I got my New Zealand tickets and Wild swears she's coming...poor NI, just when he thought he was out of the woods...

:( I haven't looked yet where they are playing in NZ is it in Auckland by chance?

ruffian said:

:lol: It's ok, I was pretty quick; I always got out of the way. :wink: Well, except for my boots, anyway

I would love to be able to travel to another country. Especially to see U2. I need a rish Aussie internet boyfriend who'll fly me in to see them when they're there. :D

yes, it's Auckland Russty! :love: I can't wait. St. Patrick's Day, One Tree Hill...I"m gonna freakin' die! (just so long as I don't vomit)

ruffian said:

VP, I don't know where Sanjay is..they promised he'd be on! :sad:

Looks like the Chicago plane situation has delayed him. :sigh:

Holy crap, Chicago has a lot more snow than we do! Although we're supposed to be getting more tonight and tomorrow. :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: It's ok, I was pretty quick; I always got out of the way. :wink: Well, except for my boots, anyway

I would love to be able to travel to another country. Especially to see U2. I need a rish Aussie internet boyfriend who'll fly me in to see them when they're there. :D

:hmm: There are some around here. Aussie boys, that is. Not quite sure about their financial situations. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Looks like the Chicago plane situation has delayed him. :sigh:

Holy crap, Chicago has a lot more snow than we do! Although we're supposed to be getting more tonight and tomorrow. :madspit:

and i'm flying to Chicago Saturday :huh:

ruffian said:
yes, it's Auckland Russty! :love: I can't wait. St. Patrick's Day, One Tree Hill...I"m gonna freakin' die! (just so long as I don't vomit)

:( That is so not fair! My baby brother lives in Auckland. I haven't seen him in over a year. Damn I wonder if I could get my parents to kick down money to send me to NZ to see him? :wink: Or can I just climb in your suitcase if I promise not to puke on your clothes? :lol:

mmmm.jpg

mmmmm.jpg

russty, i'll take all the plebans that can fit.

definitely no puking allowed :no:

Sad_Girl said:

Well if you want to go to Oz, an Aussie boy would be good, but if you want to meet up with Ruff in Auckland you would need a Kiwi boy. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
The weather guy on CNN right now, Rob Marciano, he's pretty hot, too. :drool:

But he's no neurosurgeon. :(
:lmao:

god, we're so easy. toss us a hot neurosurgeon and we're happy...

popcorn :drool: i've been off my nightly popcorn fix for about 2 weeks for some reason and now i'm nostalgic!

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - I've always wanted to see Sydney, I think I'll stick to Australia :wink:

Check this out!

Larry is wearing a HOT PINK PEACE SIGN Pin!
larrypin2.jpg

larrypin.jpg

I would love to see Sydney as well. If you find some rich internet friend hook me up. :wink:

Damn I've never noticed that before. Do you think it was a tribute to John in a way? :heart:

Back
Top Bottom