Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol : that's ok, I'm fluent in typo :wink :

I improvise - I love Adam, Larry, Bono, Edge, etc... not to mention you girls and my family :wink :

and I guess my writing fulfills the something to do pretty well

and I have plenty of things to hope for :heart :

Hello Serena - yes this is basically a chat thread. or A monkey house in The twilight zone :wink :

Good job your fluent in typo. :lol:

Good idea, improvisation. I love my family, you girls, my friends like Kat and Rach, U2 and someone i shouldn't. :angry::lmao:

Not sure what i do well. :scratch::lol:

I hope to meet you girls asap. To meet Bono at last. :lol: To meet a man who isn't a jerk :heart: and for my Dad to get some :censored: stand up to his wife. :lo:

Hello Serena. I'm Jem. :wave: Yes this is a chat thread aka The Monkey house. :giggle: Welcome to Pleba.

Serena Vox said:
Hi there. :wave:
So glad to see people that don't ignore newbies. :D

Why thank you, I made it but I had to resize it to fit on here.

mostly we're very welcoming around here - and I don't think there is anyplace out there you could possibly compare to Pleba and the Pleban Girls Parties :lol:

I've been smacked down recently for not being friendly enough to newbies :shifty: I'm the resident grumpy-face :wink:

BonoAvatar27.jpg
BonoAvatar26.jpg
BonoAvatar25.jpg
BonoAvatar24.jpg

BonoAvatar23.jpg
BonoAvatar19.jpg
BonoAvatar18.jpg
BonoAvatar4.jpg

bonoishot said:

I've decided on the pic I want. Bono with a lily but can i find it. :grumpy:

Though some pics if you have some might make me change my mind. :shifty:

Bono with a lily :hmm: got any idea about when the pic was taken? Vertigo Era Vs JT era, etc... and Was it a concert or non-concert pic?

Sad_Girl said:

mostly we're very welcoming around here - and I don't think there is anyplace out there you could possibly compare to Pleba and the Pleban Girls Parties :lol:

I've been smacked down recently for not being friendly enough to newbies :shifty: I'm the resident grumpy-face :wink:

I love you. :kiss:

You're not a grumpy face. :tsk: You just need time to develop a bond with someone which is perfectly normal. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

You seem perfectly fine to me comparing to a lot of other people I've seen about in forums.

Sad_Girl said:

Bono with a lily :hmm: got any idea about when the pic was taken? Vertigo Era Vs JT era, etc... and Was it a concert or non-concert pic?

The baby B one? I may have that. :shifty:

I don't think you're a grumpy-face at all. I know from recent experience, it's not fun to come here with news to share, and to have it be all strangers. :(

XD Whoops, I posted the wrong pic. I think. I fail at identifying flowers. :lol:
Is it the baby B one I was thinking of then?

That was the first pic that came to mind when she mentioned it. Either that or the one of Baby Bono that I have somewhere or another as well.

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: How are you? It's nice to see you! How's your mum?

:hug: thanks girls :shifty: you're very sweet to me even when I am an old grumpy-face :wink:

It's true. I'm a lot less open on the thread than I used to be, when it was mainly our crowd. Now it feels like everyone's either posting or watching. I guess that's the way it goes, though. :shrug: :(

She's doing fine, thanks for asking. :hug:

Hey Weldy, Jem :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:flirt: but we like you like that!

Hey girls :hug: it;s been ages.... :uhoh: what page are the sims updates? I 'm a little behind on the threads and the link I saved for the photobucket site isn't working anymore :huh:

VintagePunk said:

It's true. I'm a lot less open on the thread than I used to be, when it was mainly our crowd. Now it feels like everyone's either posting or watching. I guess that's the way it goes, though. :shrug: :(

She's doing fine, thanks for asking. :hug:

I always forget people lurk. Some of the things i post. :reject::lmao:

*Any excuse to post this pic*

adamiliketowatch-1.jpg

Oooh we should wear I Like To Watch T shirts next tour. :lmao:

VP glad your mum is doing ok. :hug: Just gonna answer your PM in a minute.

Hey GG2, how are you? :hug: I still haven't found out how to upload the dvd. :reject: Have you seen anything yet?

Jem, I don't know...I'm sure I still say goofy things, I think I'm just a lot more conscious of others on here now, and I don't get as personal as I once did. It's not like sitting around talking to an intimate group of friends, anymore.

No rush to reply to the PM. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom