Pleban Girls Party - in the name of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've officially converted my roomie! :hyper: I bought the U218 Singles cd/book/dvd on Sunday, and we watched the Milan DVD tonight. She didn't know much about U2 before tonight, but she really loves them now! She had heard of Bono, but didn't realize he was the singer. It's great that she wants to know more about the band and their music - it's great to have an excuse to play more of their cd's and dvd's when she's around! :lol:

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight! :hug:

Thanks, Ali! :D Most of my friends either love or dislike U2 already, so it's a pretty rare thing to find someone who hasn't heard much about them.

Anyone home?

Hey GG2! :hug:

Yup - it snowed again last night, and it's coming down right now, albeit lightly. I'm taking at least the morning off. If it doesn't snow any more between now and noon (about 3 hrs away from now) then I'll probably go in for the afternoon. We'll see. :)

I'm doing pretty good. I've enjoyed taking it easy this morning. I'm probably going to go for a walk in a bit, since I love going for walks in the snow. Driving in these conditions, however, is not fun.

I'll be glad when winter is finally over. This is the worst weather we've ever had. Normally it's just rainy and dreary. As much as I hate the greyness, I'm really looking forward to that coming back. :lol:

Drea said:
Sleep... sleep tonight... and may your dream be realized...

They took your life they could not take your pride...

:heart:

:up: Right on.

IN THE NAME OF LOVE!:heart:

I missed MLK day- yesterday. I had to work from home and my PC kept crashing. I could barley get anything done.:(

It is 5 degrees here.:crazy:

:wave: Hope everyone is warm and cozy. Have a wonderful day:hug:

Great thread title and very much appropiate :)

Hope you are safe and warm Carmel :hug: Sorry about your computer they can be such pains sometimes :tsk:

Thora great job with converting your friend! :hyper: That is something to be very proud of :sexywink:

GG2 if I could I would send some snow your way. Though we have actually haven't even had a flake of snow yet this winter.

FB eventually I will get to see you long enough to get caught up! :madwife: :scream: Miss you :hug:

Hope all of you are doing very well and that life is treating you kindly :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom