Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
SG ! :hug:

sorry you had a lousy day, jo.:(
:hug: :hug:

you CAN go over to the Just the Bang & CLatter 2ND page and see the Live Bruce photos they'ed just reccently posted!

Live Bruce photos, you say?

but .... but I'm seeing the real live thing this weekend.

and I'd rather hang with all of you right now. :wink:

Mucca, I wish I knew something about TB tests. :( But from what SG posted, and what you're saying, it doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about. :)

I'm not really in any pain right now, but I'm still feeling worn out. :yawn: I think I could sleep 10 - 11 hours a day. :reject:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Dazzled! :hug:

Girls, Sarah just went to bed, and she told me to ask you to remind me to take my pill at 1 am. :cute: She obviously doesn't think I'm capable of remembering, myself.

:shifty: :reject:

:reminder voice: VP, take your pill at 1 a.m. :wink:

Why, yes, I am a smart ass. You just now figured that out? :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Mucca, I wish I knew something about TB tests. :( But from what SG posted, and what you're saying, it doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about. :)

I'm not really in any pain right now, but I'm still feeling worn out. :yawn: I think I could sleep 10 - 11 hours a day. :reject:

That's good to hear :)
And more sleep never hurt :drool:

See you later Dazz :hug:

I swear my head is going to explode. I'm tyring to do like five things at once and then B came in and wanted to talk to me. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
See you later Dazz :hug:

I swear my head is going to explode. I'm tyring to do like five things at once and then B came in and wanted to talk to me. :lol:

Gee, if I start doing four more things, will B come in and want to talk to me?

... starts thinking about how to look busy ... :hmm:

No. It won't work. Because I'm always doing two and three things at a time when I'm at work and B never stops by my office to talk to me.

:lol:

Night SG :hug:

Oh I'm almost finished U2 at the end of the world...I'm getting kind of sad that I'm almost done. Guess I'll just have to start reading it all over again :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm going to read for awhile myself :hug: good night everyone

VP don't forget to take your pill in a half hour :wink:

Good night and thank you SG. :hug:

I can't wait for the "don't forget to take your pill in 15 minutes, VP" reminder. It's like the old time lady on the phone. :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm going to read for awhile myself :hug: good night everyone

VP don't forget to take your pill in a half hour :wink:

Sarah would want you to remind me at the correct time, because she's aware that my attention span will not last for 30 minutes. :wink:

Good night! :hug:

jobob said:

I can't wait for the "don't forget to take your pill in 15 minutes, VP" reminder. It's like the old time lady on the phone. :giggle:

Except you're phoning me! :happy: :lol:

Mucca, isn't that book amazing?? :drool: I know how you feel about it ending...I wanted a similar book written for every era, like an ongoing journal. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom