Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Everyone :hug:

I love that movie too Sami :love: couldn't resist watching it on the big screen tv with my mom :)

I adore Joaquin Phoenix :love: and I've always loved Johnny Cash so I doubly love the film :p

I'm pretty good. :)

I got my shots that I needed for my nursing program today. My right shoulder is a bit sore from it. I also got a TB test done. It's kind of freaky how fast your skin changes after the shot :huh:

I'm gonna go finish packing and get to bed. I think I'm going out with some friends tomorrow night, but I'm sure I'll get on at some point tomorrow. :wink:

Talk to you girls soon! :hug: :heart:

:hug: Sami Have a safe trip, and have fun! :heart: Sweet dreams

Mucca - I didn't think your skin was supposed to change with a TB test unless you've been exposed. I know when we got them for EMS and The Fire department neither my skin or Marks changed

:D :wave:
HI all !! .:hug;s

I had a wonderful day.......it was about 76 degrees, DeepBlue sky with bright clouds :drool: :drool:

went with a vfriend to a free lunch & laugh gig at a new york comedy club....the person who got this i dea was a new jjersey Mom struck with breast cancer in 98......she eventually put a small organization togther to promote laughter as a healing method { sh'e d read Norman Cousains....used usued it herself}

and some good & very comics join in on these shows ,, she's the modewrarator...does her own pieces, too.
had a great near hour & half of fun.

then I wnet up to my sis's for a while sand

FIANALY after ? 8 plus yrs of trying off & on.I learned how to use her tape machine !

I'm NOT a tech-phobe but I never seemed to get it to work. My sis.she's not the best with tech {not the worst either}....so SHE didn't know.

I started to do up Mixed tapes1 :hyper::hyper:SO i was able to start { A start anyway...need alot more time} to tape off of HER CD's, MY old Vynils albums that she's stored for me [not many, but i yhave a 18 inch stack of 45's she also storing. A bit of my LIVE concert tapes {WHO, lqater Telivision - the band}} and ...and.....off the divds!!!

I just put EXIT Live :drool: :drool: on there!!!so i did one whole 45 mins side of peole. :D

sorrt for more typos than usual...I'm not at my regular place in the cafe and these machines are harder to get closer to. No i don't like using the big type too long to read/move around!
HOW IS EVERT ONE?!

Night Sami! Have fun! :hug::heart:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Sami Have a safe trip, and have fun! :heart: Sweet dreams

Mucca - I didn't think your skin was supposed to change with a TB test unless you've been exposed. I know when we got them for EMS and The Fire department neither my skin or Marks changed

Uh oh.....I got a blister thing right after they gave me the shot, it disappeared after and now I have a small red dot....:huh:

Hi Russty :hug:

Dazz :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I can let you eat half...but the other half belongs to my clone...and hers are kinda mushy at the moment...

:lol:

:hug:

Fire away. :kiss:

I have the new blogger set up, but I want to add buttons and links on the sidebar and I can't figure the damn thing out! Help! :kiss: :love:

Nighty night Sami :hug: :heart: Have a safe trip!

:hug: to everyone cuz stupid blue crack said I had to many images, bastard!

Back
Top Bottom