Pleban Girls Party - Hot and out of breath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait, Sami!!

I *still* think she has make-up people. :angry:

Know the Chicago song very well, I really love that band, when I'm in the right kind of mood! :love:

Go with bare, and let me know what happens...cause you know something will. :flirt:

Thanks again! :hug: :heart: Goodnight!

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Had this mashed potato concoction as an appetizer..sounds kinda weird, but it's loaded with cheese and bacon, and then baked. Then had steak fajitas, but only ate half of it...then stole some of Sarah's ribs :shifty:...then Sarah and I split the hugest piece of chocolate/mocha/peanut butter ice cream cake thing I've ever seen!

Been eating healthier for a few months now, so I'm not used to pigging out. :ohmy:

That dinner sounds wonderful and the cake:drool: I am so craving chocolate right now! You deserve a treat it is your birthday.:hug:

SG- this is strange, I pictured you being the messy Mary...only because I always imagine you being so busy taking care of everyone eles and not having much time for your self.

VintagePunk said:
Wait, Sami!!

I *still* think she has make-up people. :angry :

Know the Chicago song very well, I really love that band, when I'm in the right kind of mood! :love :

Go with bare, and let me know what happens...cause you know something will. :f lirt:

Thanks again! :hu g: :heart: Goodnight!

:lmao: Well then, damn her and her makeup people! :angry:

I LOVE that song. :love: Just downloaded it today. :drool:

I will let you know. :laugh: :sexywink:

:wave:

Carmelu2fan said:

That dinner sounds wonderful and the cake:drool: I am so craving chocolate right now! You deserve a treat it is your birthday.:hug:

SG- this is strange, I pictured you being the messy Mary...only because I always imagine you being so busy taking care of everyone eles and not having much time for your self.

:lol: I have my messy moments - I HATE doing dishes :reject: but I love boxes and folders and shelves, so most things around me are kept very very tidy - it drives many friends crazy that I alpahbetize my DVD's and CD's. My books are organized by size and shape, however, because it looks tidier :reject:

and I'm NO good at travelling, ask VP - I couldn't find ANYTHING in my suotcase :lol:

goodnight, Sami :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: I used to be so much better. I do like being neat, clean and organized, but for some reason my bedroom has always been messy, even when I was a kid. I do need to become better at that! :D

Sami - my vote is without. Cute dress!

Night Sami:wave: Without is the way to go...show em your yams girl:drool:

Thora- you surprise me everyday. Your room being messy is understandable, that is the place where you have to try on your clothes and with us gals that can be pretty :crazy:

14.jpg

:whistle: I'm doing a test run :shifty:

SG-Dishes are my least favorite chore too ..that is only because I hate the way my hands wrinkle up.:|

Very interesting test Weldy:wink:

:yawn: It's pathetically early but I've been up early the past two days and have to be again tomorrow so I'm off to the comfort of my bed

:hug: happy birthday to the original Clone duo :heart:

Goodnight to all :hug:

Back
Top Bottom