Pleban Girls Party - Hot and out of breath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Hi Weldy! :hug:

:lmao: No, I'm not neat. I'm a Messy Mary! :lol: I keep my kitchen and living room clean, but my bedroom is an absolute disaster! :lol:

:shocked: Thora!! I am quite surprised. You sound like my rommie she thinks the only rooms that should be tidy and clean are the kitchen and bath room:slant:
Fine, I guess I will stop being so anal:grumpy:

:wink:
VP:hug: How are you tonight?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: CLone!:hug:

Yes, after today I become Miss Maturity. :sad:

Seeing as I'm all grown up, can I get a grown up present? like say...Bono? :wink:

:lol:

I can be emo like you!! :happy:

You can join me in my room. We can write dark poetry and listen to bad, overwrought music. :lmao:

Carmelu2fan said:

:shocked: Thora!! I am quite surprised. You sound like my rommie she thinks the only rooms that should be tidy and clean are the kitchen and bath room:slant:

My hubby gets very annoyed because I tend to clean all around him in a circle :lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

:wink:
VP:hug: How are you tonight?

:lol: I used to be so much better. I do like being neat, clean and organized, but for some reason my bedroom has always been messy, even when I was a kid. I do need to become better at that! :D

Sami - my vote is without. Cute dress!

sami0201 said:
VP! :hug: I hope you had a good day. :) :heart:

It's been a good day, thanks. :hug: Had a great dinner, laughed alot, our table actually got a little loud and rowdy and drew attention to ourselves :shifty: and then they told the waitress it was my birthday, so there's now a lovely picture of me wearing a ridiculous moose hat. :happy:

Saw the new Bono pics... loved his tattoo :D
d5788bb6.jpg

:sexywink:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Sami! :hug: All's well on the weather front, I take it?

As for the dress, depends on what kind of attention you're going for. :sexywink: :cute:

:lmao:

Well you know what I'm going for! I was just thinking about that literally a minute ago when I was brushing my teeth- I'm dressing *so* much nicer this year, and everyone notices (I used to be strictly a sweats and jeans kinda gal :wink: ) and I think it's because since I'm not in there every day (well I am lol but not for a long time) it's like I have to look better than everyone else or something. :scream:

Yes, all's well. A big pile o' nothing, luckily!!

How are you? :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Hey SG, Carmel :hug:

I'm doing well thanks, Carmel. Feeling like a piggy. Went out for dinner and ate too much. :sick: But it was good. :drool: :lol: How are you?

VP-A full tummy is always a good thing around here. I have been saving like crazy. So I was happy to get treated to a big greasy burger tonight. What did you have ?

SG-My roomie calls me the cleaning nazi
:rolleyes: She always leaves her papers and books every where though.

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:lmao:

Well you know what I'm going for! I was just thinking about that literally a minute ago when I was brushing my teeth- I'm dressing *so* much nicer this year, and everyone notices (I used to be strictly a sweats and jeans kinda gal :wink: ) and I think it's because since I'm not in there every day (well I am lol but not for a long time) it's like I have to look better than everyone else or something. :scream:

Yes, all's well. A big pile o' nothing, luckily!!

How are you? :hug:

I'm pretty well, thanks. :hug: I tried to do the Eve eye thing today. :lmao: I suck...

I think the dress on it's own would be really pretty and feminine, but if you're going for something more casual, leggings would be good. However, given your intent, I'm thinking the former. :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

I'm pretty well, thanks. :hug: I tried to do the Eve eye thing today. :lmao: I suck...

I think the dress on it's own would be really pretty and feminine, but if you're going for something more casual, leggings would be good. However, given your intent, I'm thinking the former. :sexywink:

:lmao: We both suck! I've seriously been trying for the past 2 days while I've been home. I've used like half a bottle of makeup remover. :reject: Damn that girl and her makeup applying talent! :wink:

Yes I am thinking bare legs too. :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:
carmel I know I used to have a bigger version of this pic somewhere - I'm going nuts searching for it :banghead:

braces.jpg

:drool: that is perfect. I would still make out with him even with a mouth full of metal:crazy: If I get electrified so be it.

Sami- that is a great site. I am sure you will look hot in that dress:yes:

Carmelu2fan said:

VP-A full tummy is always a good thing around here. I have been saving like crazy. So I was happy to get treated to a big greast burger tonight. What did you have VP.

SG-My roomie calls me the cleaning nazi
:rolleyes: She always leaves her papers and books every where though.

Had this mashed potato concoction as an appetizer..sounds kinda weird, but it's loaded with cheese and bacon, and then baked. Then had steak fajitas, but only ate half of it...then stole some of Sarah's ribs :shifty:...then Sarah and I split the hugest piece of chocolate/mocha/peanut butter ice cream cake thing I've ever seen!

Been eating healthier for a few months now, so I'm not used to pigging out. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom