Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I just use a Pace bus to O'hare and then take the Blue line to where ever I need to go (I usually go to Jackson and get off there and then walk to Michigan Ave....and I usually see the lions at the Art Insitude (sorry about the misspell) and then to Grant Park.)

think I read in the paper that they're putting metal Bears helmets on the lions there :lol:

U2Girl416 said:
hmm, maybe there's something closer to him in Lemont. do you know if it's Metra or is it the L? I'm not completely sure of what further out than where we are, or at least where you would go to get on the train. it's about 25 for us to get to Midway

Will have to ask him when I talk to him again which area it is. Know it's the L :yes:

Night Weldy and Diana :hug: Diana get some sleep your headache will go completely away!

What's this I'm reading about all the hockey dislike?! :grumpy: :tsk:

:lol:

It's the best game to watch - it's so exciting and fast paced! I especially love the fights :giggle:

I'm watching the game right now, and it's been pretty good so far. It's tied at the moment, but there's still lots of time left. :)

Nope - Leafs play *thinks* Montreal tomorrow night... they had a full week off. (After the disaster that was the Penguins game on Sat, they needed it!)

So I come back here just for you, and you don't even stay. :shame:

:wink:

ETA - nevermind, you've come back. :D

I can imagine that would be a fun conversation starter! :lol:

Not much. I'm just relaxing at home, watching some hockey, drinking some beer. Pretty usual for me! :wink:

Nope - I'm not getting sick. I'm generally pretty healthy, and get really sick once or twice a year, and that's it.

My roomie has an ear infection right now, so I really hope I don't catch that. She went onto antibiotics right away, so it should be fine. :)

:lol: I honestly don't know. I've always had really good health.

I'm eating healthy now and exercising regularly, but before this my habits were anything BUT healthy. It hasn't been long enough to know if it makes a difference though.

I don't know, Drea.

Mia - the same is true for me as well. I usually get sick when I'm worn out and stressed and generally pretty down. By then my immune system is so out of whack from lack of sleep and stuff that I just shut down. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom