Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl416 said:

you might go broke though :lol: but she's right, lots to do, and good public transportation if you want to go downtown and stuff

:lol: I have a feeling he's going to put a buying ban on me.

Ok do you guys ever get concerned whenever you ride the "L" train? I swear I always think that rickety thing is going to fall apart! :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

Ok do you guys ever get concerned whenever you ride the "L" train? I swear I always think that rickety thing is going to fall apart! :lol:

Ken works across from the Art Institute, so he rides it every day. I take it anytime we're doing sometime downtown. I don't mind it although I'm used to it. sometimes though I think the operators are :crack: the blue line to O'hare...that's somethin else!

BonosBaby12 said:

No....I feel it's safer....but then again....I've only been on the Blue Line ( :drool: )

Diana - There are affordable place to go in Chicago. And I do think that the Blue Line is something else :D

Never tried the blue line and after reading what you wrote I don't think I want to now! :lol:

Yeah whenever we go downtown we always take the train. Last May was the 1st time that Mike has ever actually driven into the city when Im with him. We were going to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo for the day before I had to leave that night. Somehow though he managed to get lost!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

No....I feel it's safer....but then again....I've only been on the Blue Line ( :drool: )

Diana - There are affordable place to go in Chicago. And I do think that the Blue Line is something else :D

I'm an orange line girl most of the time :)

oh I know Weldy, but there are still things here that are more expensive that in other cities. but Chicago does have a ton of variety, which is definitely a plus!

U2Girl416 said:

I'm an orange line girl most of the time :)

oh I know Weldy, but there are still things here that are more expensive that in other cities. but Chicago does have a ton of variety, which is definitely a plus!

Probably cause you know the route of the orange line....kinda like I know the blue line route (And how to get there :wink: )

BonosBaby12 said:
Never tried the blue line and after reading what you wrote I don't think I want to now! :lol:

Yeah whenever we go downtown we always take the train. Last May was the 1st time that Mike has ever actually driven into the city when Im with him. We were going to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo for the day before I had to leave that night. Somehow though he managed to get lost!

driving into the city is something I haven't dared to do. :yikes: although truthfully, for us there hasn't been a need. usually wherever we're going is accessible by the L or by walking. I've been to Lincoln Park Zoo once, I think in Dec 2005. it was neat but that was one of the coldest days we had that year! brrrrr

U2Girl416 said:

driving into the city is something I haven't dared to do. :yikes: although truthfully, for us there hasn't been a need. usually wherever we're going is accessible by the L or by walking. I've been to Lincoln Park Zoo once, I think in Dec 2005. it was neat but that was one of the coldest days we had that year! brrrrr

I wouldn't recommend driving in Chicago....cause it's always :yikes: worthy!

BonosBaby12 said:

Remind me to come to you for advice if I ever any questions regarding the colors :wink:

I think I've been on them all actually. brown, blue, red, orange, green, purple. I get around :lol:

well if you're near me Shannon when you move, I just drive to Midway and park there and take the orange line. I would assume that would be closest to you, but not sure.

U2Girl416 said:

I think I've been on them all actually. brown, blue, red, orange, green, purple. I get around :lol:

well if you're near me Shannon when you move, I just drive to Midway and park there and take the orange line. I would assume that would be closest to you, but not sure.

Oh my! :ohmy: :giggle:

You know I can't think of where we usually park and pick up the train from :hmm: Know it usually takes us about half and hour to get there.

U2Girl416 said:

I just use a Pace bus to O'hare and then take the Blue line to where ever I need to go (I usually go to Jackson and get off there and then walk to Michigan Ave....and I usually see the lions at the Art Insitude (sorry about the misspell) and then to Grant Park.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom