Pleban Girls Party - Great Minds Think Alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jo :hug:

Thora Sales are a great bonus :drool: I've become quite the bargain hunter lately :lol:

:hmm: it's funny how I mention the Sims and suddenly the thread is so busy! :ohmy: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Jo :hug:

:hmm: it's funny how I mention the Sims and suddenly the thread is so busy! :ohmy: :wink:

Sims? I just wandered in because I felt like chatting and (of course) I don't have to go to work tomorrow! :wink:

How is everyone this evening? I saw POTC3 today ... I thought the first two were better but still enjoyed watching Captain Jack Sparrow (and Keith Richards' cameo).

how are everybody?!!?!:hug:

I'm doing [mostly]pretty good to really happy {at least off & on} at times. Dodging "the Blues" at times [certain crappy stuff & frustrations]. ........watch me *run awaaaayyyyyyyyyyy*!

Last edited:
Dazz :hug:

Anyone who wants in just has to say so - after things have filled up a little, I may have to start saying no, but right now it's wide open. I'm not putting anyone in automatically though, they have to ask :wink:

and they have to suggest one U2 alternative for potential sims romance, as well

Sad_Girl said:

I'm alright, thanks. Talked to Gav briefly earlier - I know I say it often, but - He's so sweet :love: :heart:

I'm trying to re-install the sims into my computer - if it works I'm going to give it another try with a smaller number of sims, just the interested Plebans who are around the party a lot, the four guys and a few other celebrities as suggested by the participants. You interested? :wink:

Originally posted by Sad_Girl
Dazz hug:

Anyone who wants in just has to say so - after things have filled up a little, I may have to start saying no, but right now it's wide open. I'm not putting anyone in automatically though, they have to ask :wink:

*gets down on her knees [ humiliating herself at the Net Cafe]*

OK......:shifty: here goes..............

OH........PULL--EEEEAAAASSSEE!!! :bow: :beg:
Put me back in your New Sims/Pleaba-Land!

:wink:

and they have to suggest one U2 alternative for potential sims romance, as well

:scratch:
You mean like on of the others?

that's................difficult since I was liking Ads as #2 the last whole bunch of months, but those New Pics of Edge!?!:drool:

ghotta pick one................:drumsfingers: brfore I go through THAT hassle .....am I correctly guessing?

Nope - sorry, I meant one person OTHER than U2 who you might be interested in and thus would settle for if one of the U2 sims and your sim don't 'click' :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Nope - sorry, I meant one person OTHER than U2 who you might be interested in and thus would settle for if one of the U2 sims and your sim don't 'click' :wink:

AH.OK.that makes sense..................

I figured that might be the other option.......................

well, there's always BRUUUCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!!! :hyper:

{sim!bruce mumbles from the *~*~ Creative Ether ~*~}
~~Hey, :madspit: thanks alot!~~ <
at beiing "second best" >

except :mumbles: I have to fight jo for him. :lol:

who ELSE...............:hmm:
OK lemma think on this while I'm here. :D

Last edited:
^ she's right, she would have to fight me for Bruce. :wink:

Lemme see who else I can think of ... you did hook me up with Patrick Dempsey/Dr. McDreamy last time :hmm:

I've heard of The Namesake... saw the bits of the trailer back when I was seeing the Leafs games at the Cineplex - not a 'big' release *g* May not be the same movie though :lol:

This weekend is Media*West*Con....:D :love: {mediaZines!, Costumes! FAN ART :drool: & :corn: Art Auction, filking, blasterbattles, doorArt!, fanfood!, videoroom! DEALERS ROOM! :hyper:}

:( wish I couldda gone..............being the 30th Anniversary of Stars Wars......

ah well,
maybe some year soon! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom