Pleban Girls party - Generation U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

Heh. I don't know that he's that good looking. He's got a great body though. Like Larry's. He's an ex-Navy Seal. I'm not in love with him yet or anything. Mainly because I don't believe in love. (which is horrible) But he's funny. When I can stand to put up with him. His inistance on sex is getting old though and I'm about to put my foot down on it. And I think your Mr. Cat sounds like a cool guy. :)

Sex is overrated. :laugh: I am lucky Mr. Cat is a very cool guy. We have nothing in common, except for some strange reason the man worships the ground I walk on. :giggle: He treats me like a queen, when I'm more of a pain in the arse. But I did give him two little girls so I figure we're about even at this point. :wink:

Mucca said:

There were a couple but I don't have them on me. But then the guitar pretty much covers up the body so you still can't really see much aside from the fact that his arms and legs are extremely skinny. :shrug:

I know yesterday and the day before SG posted some pics of Edge in a pair of shorts with his guitar, if those are the ones you're talking about, Mucca. I meant really shirtless, all hang out type thing. Maybe he's as parnoid about his chest as he is his head?

Mucca said:

There were a couple but I don't have them on me. But then the guitar pretty much covers up the body so you still can't really see much aside from the fact that his arms and legs are extremely skinny. :shrug:

:lmao: poor skinny white boy. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Oh you know there would be NO sleeping with Edge. :evil: :wink:

He got in bed at 9pm and will probably get up at 3 or 4 am.

Last night I got in bed at 2am, couldn't sleep so I got up to take a sleeping pill at 3:30 and he was out back smoking already. He never came back to bed.

:giggle:

Sounds like he doesn't need much sleep at all. I'd sleep in any chance that I get! So what does he do at 3 in the morning? :huh:

Russty Cat said:

Sex is overrated. :laugh: I am lucky Mr. Cat is a very cool guy. We have nothing in common, except for some strange reason the man worships the ground I walk on. :giggle: He treats me like a queen, when I'm more of a pain in the arse. But I did give him two little girls so I figure we're about even at this point. :wink:

You're very lucky. :) I've told him that he's got to watch Monty Python and if he can't get Python, alas I cannot date him. He did score bonus points by working the closing shift and then sitting through the Princess Bride with me at the Byrd Theater at midnight. But the more he asks for sex the less those points count.

CeeCee said:

I know yesterday and the day before SG posted some pics of Edge in a pair of shorts with his guitar, if those are the ones you're talking about, Mucca. I meant really shirtless, all hang out type thing. Maybe he's as parnoid about his chest as he is his head?

Those are the ones.

Aww but he's so nicely built! His chest is :combust:

U2PortraitBW101.jpg

:drool::drool:

Mucca said:

:giggle:

Sounds like he doesn't need much sleep at all. I'd sleep in any chance that I get! So what does he do at 3 in the morning? :huh:

he drinks a ton of coffee and watchs tv. he doesn't have to be at work till 8am. He lives off 4 or 5 hours of sleep every night. I need more like 10 or 11 to feel human. :lol:

Mucca said:

Those are the ones.

Aww but he's so nicely built! His chest is :combust:

U2PortraitBW101.jpg

:drool::drool:

See, edge right there on the end is how I'd have my chef look in my U2 resteraunt. Only he could wear a beanie on underneath the chef hat if he wanted. *sighs* God that Edge is just GUH! :combust:

CeeCee said:

You're very lucky. :) I've told him that he's got to watch Monty Python and if he can't get Python, alas I cannot date him. He did score bonus points by working the closing shift and then sitting through the Princess Bride with me at the Byrd Theater at midnight. But the more he asks for sex the less those points count.

Princess Bride is good, but the sex stuff has got to stop. Tell him he doesn't want me to meet him in a dark parking lot one night with a baseball bat. :lol: The sex crap can always wait.

And damn Edge has the perfect arms to chest ratio in that picture! :combust: I'm an arms girl all the way! Guhhhh! :drool:

Russty Cat said:

he drinks a ton of coffee and watchs tv. he doesn't have to be at work till 8am. He lives off 4 or 5 hours of sleep every night. I need more like 10 or 11 to feel human. :lol:

YAY! Another 10 to 12 hours of sleep person! :hug: That's how I am. I can survive on 6 and a sheep load of caffine. 8 is even better. 10+ is ideal, but when you're working your way through school, 8 is about the most you can hope for.

I love Larrys look in that picture! He just looks so incredibly pissed off! I can imagine him pulling the hat off and storming out of the picture.

"Aw feck! This is all bollox!" :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

:lol:

Well I'm off to bed, I'm totally pooped. I only had 4 hours of sleep today. :yawn:

Night girls!
Sweet Edge Dreams :hug:

edgeguitar3.gif

66138f24.jpg

Wish they'd filmed a little lower :drool::drool:

Russty Cat said:

Princess Bride is good, but the sex stuff has got to stop. Tell him he doesn't want me to meet him in a dark parking lot one night with a baseball bat. :lol: The sex crap can always wait.

And damn Edge has the perfect arms to chest ratio in that picture! :combust: I'm an arms girl all the way! Guhhhh! :drool:

Oh I will. This is his second warning. I'm not interested. Just because we're dating doens't mean I'm gonna sleep with you. He's got to earn it. (though if Adam asked, I'd so give it up for him. GUH! But U2 is a totally seperate thing from real life) So yeah. Gonna put my foot down again. I'll be sure to tell him to behave else I'll push him into a dark alley with you and a baseball bat. He claims to know martial arts and stuff but I'm still in the suspcious stage where i'm just waiting ot catch him in a lie.

Mucca said:

:lol:

Well I'm off to bed, I'm totally pooped. I only had 4 hours of sleep today. :yawn:

Night girls!
Sweet Edge Dreams :hug:

edgeguitar3.gif

66138f24.jpg

Wish they'd filmed a little lower :drool::drool:

Night Mucca!

And yess. Just a little lower. *sniffles, licks Edge's collar bone and kisses his shoulders* Mmm....

CeeCee said:

YAY! Another 10 to 12 hours of sleep person! :hug: That's how I am. I can survive on 6 and a sheep load of caffine. 8 is even better. 10+ is ideal, but when you're working your way through school, 8 is about the most you can hope for.

I have an auto immune disease and part of the fun is having chronic fatigue. So I generally try to sleep 10 hours at night and then hopefully work a nap in in the afternoon. But since I have a one year old and a six year old its not the easiest thing to do. I've been working on very little sleep lately and its starting to get to me.

I guess I should really head to bed, since I probably won't get much extra sleep tomorrow. Nighty night! Sweet U2 dreams! :hug: :heart:

LOL you sound alot like me, way to suspicious. I only trust a man as far as I can throw him. ;)

See ya tomrrow. :wave:

Russty Cat said:

I have an auto immune disease and part of the fun is having chronic fatigue. So I generally try to sleep 10 hours at night and then hopefully work a nap in in the afternoon. But since I have a one year old and a six year old its not the easiest thing to do. I've been working on very little sleep lately and its starting to get to me.

I guess I should really head to bed, since I probably won't get much extra sleep tomorrow. Nighty night! Sweet U2 dreams! :hug: :heart:

Aawww. Night Russ. Sweet U2 dreams to you too!

Yeesh, decide not to actually get out of bed till the afternoon (woke up around 9 and then went back to sleep) and no one's around! :wink: You guys must all be out enjoying the beautiful weather... guess I'll have to find some indoor fun with :adam: :sexywink:

FlyYourKite said:
Drea!!!!! How was Live 8?? :hyper: :hyper:

FUCKING AMAZING!!!! :hyper: I came home around page 28 or 29 of the last thread, I've got stuff about it there :) :) *shows off new MPH wristband that she got yesterday* They didn't have the One bands, just the MPH ones... and FUCK I forgot to sign the banner they had that they were going to send to Paul Martin, must remember to send the postcard off tomorrow...

FlyYourKite said:
Read it!!! :D Wow that sounds like such an amazing experience. I didn't see the Annie Lennox part! :angry: :madspit: And that's so neat you knew a few of 'em up there!

:giggle: What's really freaking me out a little is the fact that if they *do* do a Live 8 dvd with all the cities... guys I know could be immortalized on a worldwide distributed dvd! :wink: Must remember to tease Maury and Graham about being rockstars next time I see them *snerk* Murray I don't see that often, given the whole touring with Great Big Sea thing ;)

You guys didn't get to see Annie Lennox from London doing Why? :tsk: You were robbed.. it was absolutely GORGEOUS... and having that movie on in the background while she was singing - just her and the keyboard... that was one of the times in the day where I almost cried :(

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
Great Big Sea :drool: How were they?? :hyper:

Wow I cannot wait for this DVD. And if they don't make it, someone's seriously gonna get my foot up their ass. :lol:

Fun as usual *G* They only did two songs though *pout* Donkey Riding and Excursion Round The Bay. The Hip only got two songs too *grumble* Gordon Lightfoot was his usual amazing self - I was impressed at how quiet the crowd was for him, and for Bruce Cockburn too... a lot of respect there :) Also very cool to hear people around me singing along to stuff like If I Had A Rocket Launcher for Bruce, and If You Could Read My Mind for Gordon (and hopefully the younger kids there will realize where that HORRIBLE dancey remix done for the Club 54 movie came from...)

Good Morning girls :D

For once we are having a great day here. I got woken up early this morning by Mr. Cat only we didn't get out of bed if ya know what I mean. :sexywink: Then he let me got back to sleep till 11! Woohoo! We just had french toast for brunch and for the first time in 8 months we are going out on a date!!!!!!!! :hyper:

His parents are coming over in about an hour to watch the kids so he and I can go see Batman begins!! I'm buying tickets on line right now so they won't be sold out when we get to town. I'm so excited its pathetic. :wink: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom