Pleban Girls party - Generation U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

Russty's special translation: Russty is a moron who got confused.

<head banging on desk> I guess I am a generation x' er! I've been confused about this stuff for way to long. :huh:

And Cindy, if you want to loose a hand just try taking Edge with you! :wink:

Naaahhh. If I'd meant to say you were a moron I'd say it. I'm terrible like that. No tact. LOL

And peopel seem to use lots of different years for Gen X based on a book. :eyebrow: That's me, doing research. I'm such a dork. *puts dork hat on*

CeeCee said:

Naaahhh. If I'd meant to say you were a moron I'd say it. I'm terrible like that. No tact. LOL

And peopel seem to use lots of different years for Gen X based on a book. :eyebrow: That's me, doing research. I'm such a dork. *puts dork hat on*

:lol: Well, it's ok if you're a dork, because I'm a comic book geek. Generation X is one of the titles I have a nearly complete run of :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Well, it's ok if you're a dork, because I'm a comic book geek. Generation X is one of the titles I have a nearly complete run of :reject:

*dies* I collect comic books too! Though I'm a Wolverine, Gambit and HEllblazier girl. Mmm... John Constantine.

Okay guys, I've been up for nearly 20hrs now and the music high's wearing off a little (and the sunburn I got on my face, neck and a bit of my arms - despite being a VERY good girl in regards to sunscreen today - is making me tired). Bedtime now.. g'night :hug:

CeeCee said:

*dies* I collect comic books too! Though I'm a Wolverine, Gambit and HEllblazier girl. Mmm... John Constantine.

Gambit is OMG the coolest comic book character ever! :up: I collect most of the X titles, some Fantastic Four, the occasional Avengers title (Hawkeye rules!)... I've written so much X-men fan fic I can't believe it all fits on one CD :lol:

:hyper: Hee hee I love fellow comic book collectors :hug:

You're very welcome for the avatar :D

and VP, I will be saving everything like that for you (I may e-mail some of it even :wink: )

:hug: Goodnight Drea! Sweet Dreams

Sad_Girl said:

Gambit is OMG the coolest comic book character ever! :up: I collect most of the X titles, some Fantastic Four, the occasional Avengers title (Hawkeye rules!)... I've written so much X-men fan fic I can't believe it all fits on one CD :lol:

:hyper: Hee hee I love fellow comic book collectors :hug:

You're very welcome for the avatar :D

Fellow comic book geek! YAY! :hug: Yes, I have a wodnerful limited edition foil cover set of Gambit and wolverine I got for one easter. I don't like how they daw the new Gambit comics though. He looks too anime for my taste. The onesthey put out when he first came out were :drool: He looked like a real person and I could almost touch him. :drool:

I've got a bunch of comic and star trek fan fic myself. I need to save what i've got and put it on to CD. I had all of it on disks but the disk started to go bad so I pulled what I could off, what bits were' corrupted.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :lmao:

U2Bono420.jpg

Bono sat at the window, staring out, depressed and meloncholy. I asked him what was wrong. He sighed and said
'VP's gone. Miss her. :sad: '

The look on his face almost had me in tears again! :(

Come here, B! Sweetie I'll make it all better. :wink:

As for Paul McC I think I have way to many emotions wrapped up with him and the Beatles. My childhood is way to wrapped up with their music. I think I still have Paul in a box with John, George, and Ringo someplace playing Lucy in the sky with diamonds, with me dancing around in my parents kitchen with my mom in our pjs when I was 6.:sad:

VintagePunk said:
GG, yup, leave in the morning. Very mixed emotions. Will miss you all like crazy.

I'm addicted to you all. :reject: :sigh:

We're addicted to you, too :scream: :sad:

:wink: so you better have a whole lot of fun!

right. Cap. I'll go finish writing now. :shifty:

Russty Cat said:

The look on his face almost had me in tears again! :(

Come here, B! Sweetie I'll make it all better. :wink:

As for Paul McC I think I have way to many emotions wrapped up with him and the Beatles. My childhood is way to wrapped up with their music. I think I still have Paul in a box with John, George, and Ringo someplace playing Lucy in the sky with diamonds, with me dancing around in my parents kitchen with my mom in our pjs when I was 6.:sad:

Awww, what a wonderful memory!!!! :hug:

As for B in that pic...back off, biotch, it's me he's missing!!!! :mad: :lmao:

CeeCee said:

Fellow comic book geek! YAY! :hug: Yes, I have a wodnerful limited edition foil cover set of Gambit and wolverine I got for one easter. I don't like how they daw the new Gambit comics though. He looks too anime for my taste. The onesthey put out when he first came out were :drool: He looked like a real person and I could almost touch him. :drool:

I've got a bunch of comic and star trek fan fic myself. I need to save what i've got and put it on to CD. I had all of it on disks but the disk started to go bad so I pulled what I could off, what bits were' corrupted.

I really don't like much of anything Marvel is doing right now. Don't even get me started on them having Emma Frost run the Xavier Institute and sleeping with Cyclops. Scott Summers is one of my favorite characters and I swear he would never ever do that. :mad: :rant:

That sucks about your disk; I had that happen once but luckily I have an old friend with whom I write so she had most of the stuff

Sad_Girl said:

I really don't like much of anything Marvel is doing right now. Don't even get me started on them having Emma Frost run the Xavier Institute and sleeping with Cyclops. Scott Summers is one of my favorite characters and I swear he would never ever do that. :mad: :rant:

That sucks about your disk; I had that happen once but luckily I have an old friend with whom I write so she had most of the stuff

WHAT?! Emma and Scott?! When did this happen? Where the hell is Jean? Tells you how long it's been since I read a comic. My last comic was the conclusion ofn the onslaught arc.

CeeCee said:

WHAT?! Emma and Scott?! When did this happen? Where the hell is Jean? Tells you how long it's been since I read a comic. My last comic was the conclusion ofn the onslaught arc.

Yeah, it sucks bigtime. Jean is dead, rachel is back :rolleyes: but I think (hope) they're about to bring her back and right all the crap they've done wrong in the past year year and a half

VintagePunk said:

Awww, what a wonderful memory!!!! :hug:

As for B in that pic...back off, biotch, it's me he's missing!!!! :mad: :lmao:

:lmao: But, but, but He told me he likes it when I comfort him!!! I can't say no to B! I wouldn't want to make him cry! :hug: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, it sucks bigtime. Jean is dead, rachel is back :rolleyes: but I think (hope) they're about to bring her back and right all the crap they've done wrong in the past year year and a half

Well son of a beach nut! I know it's hard to keep things fresh but all this dying not dead stuff. *rolls eyes* I was in an RPG for a long time, it was my frist, called X-Wars where they take the mutant universe and you make up your own mutant. I was doing that from like 13 till end of high school.

CeeCee said:

I'll guard him for ya, VP. :) I've added you to an email account for my RPG Larry cause I have no email of my own LOL

Awww, thanks Cindy!! :hug: But...*eyes her suspiciously* are you an Adam girl? A Larry girl? Have I heard you refer to multiple members??

Why should I believe that B will be safe with you?? :eyebrow:

:lmao:

Hii girls! :sigh: :hug:

So tonight didn't really go as planned...went to a friend's party and drank too much :laugh: It was fun until I went into depressed-drunk mode :sigh: And then I ate leftover Pad Thai and now I just feel sick. haha

How's everyone?

Back
Top Bottom