Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: :wave: HELLLOOOOOOOO !

I'm not blue unles I think of something my couselor told me in the middle of lunch :( :madspit:......but hopefully-- I dropped off a quick note , earleir in the day than I had planed to- to the clinic person who is trying to help me while my therpist is out on sickleave.

I'm concentrating then on my art, going to my sis's the B-man & the guys , the beautiful Spring unfolding here.

i'm going to run though the part of the thread since #P when I sudenly couldn't get bACK In. BRB!

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:
VP, I'm sure you probably don't want it brought up again, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about Kelly. :( :hug: :heart:

I'm doing well thanks! Freaking out and getting the last-minute things organized. :lol: How is everyone?

Thanks so much :hug: :heart:

It's almost time for you to leave!! :sad: What e-mail address will you be using while over there? Or would PMs here be better??

Hi Dazz :hug: Hang in there babe. I know its hard sometimes. But remember that we love ya! :heart: :love:

HI Tre :hug: :) I like your new avi!

Okay I'm listening to Achtung Baby and I had forgotten how much I love this album. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks so much :hug: :heart:

It's almost time for you to leave!! :sad: What e-mail address will you be using while over there? Or would PMs here be better??

I know! :sigh: The time has gone by too quickly!

Hmm...e-mail would probably work best as I'll be checking it for school updates and registering for courses over there. :)

Hi Dazz! :hug:

Last edited:
I really want to see the movie "silent hill" ! Who wants to fly in and go to the movies with me? :flirt:

Oh! And Russty I finally saw Brokeback Mountain :sad: :heart: what an incredible movie!

Sad_Girl said:
I really want to see the movie "silent hill" ! Who wants to fly in and go to the movies with me? :flirt:

Not for THAT movie :no: :flirt:

Oh SG I'm so sorry Mark went through all of THAT!:sad: ANd then it resulted in all of THIS......
I'm glad things have gotten better.......and time & continued conseling may help things along :hug: :hug:

and VP you're not on now.....but I am sorry about kelly:(
Extra:hug: for you & double it for sarah :hug:

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
I see! Google tells me it's DMB. :wink:

I'd like to see Flight 93 and Poseidon!

I want to see Poseidon too! the original Poseidon adventure is one of my favorite films :up:

VintagePunk said:

You want to see our scummy downtown? :love: :drool:

:|

:lol:

thats what drew my attention to the movie in the first place :flirt: :lol:

but the show itself looks pretty good - and as Drea would tell you, I'm sure, Sean Bean is a strong selling point as well :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom