Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:
that sounds like something i would enjoy :drool:

well i'm not saying that Sean Bean isn't a great actor, cause he is. but Rowan Atkinson is also brilliant actor!

:yes: Comedy is harder than Drama, they say

Jelly Belly jelly beans :drool:

but lima beans ... :yuck:

Edit: Just remembered that tonight I heard our office foodie talking about eating cooked soybeans. "You know," he said, "surprisingly, they're not as bad as you'd think they'd be."

:lmao:

Last edited:
Lima beans are good! Coffee beans are even better. :drool: :giggle: The one thing that my parents did right when I was a kid was raise me to be a coffee snob. :lol: My parents always have the best coffee and tea. :drool:

Hey, check out my Zoo Baby order that I'm listening to right now...

zoo station
the fly
even better than the real thing
mysterious ways
one
until the end
who's gonna ride
so cruel
tryin to throw
ultraviolet
acrobat
love is blindness

:drool:

Sad_Girl said:

And Steve Martin, too :)

I loved Shopgirl. The movie and the novella. :drool:

And LA Story. And his version of Roxanne. And his comedy albums way back in the late 70s. And The Jerk. And his cameo in The Spanish Prisoner. And the song King Tut. Shall I go on?

I've always thought of Steve Martin as a very funny and very smart man. :wink:

jobob said:

I loved Shopgirl. The movie and the novella. :drool:

And LA Story. And his version of Roxanne. And his comedy albums way back in the late 70s. And The Jerk. And his cameo in The Spanish Prisoner. And the song King Tut. Shall I go on?

I've always thought of Steve Martin as a very funny and very smart man. :wink:

:yes: he's made a few unfortunate choices in movies he's made, but far more good ones

I love his SNL stuff :giggle: and the Jerk! Thats a classic!

/random

I'm slowing going through the Request Hot Bono pics for a blue mood Thread [JCOSTER}

particularly LUSCIOUS grouping of photos...helping me to see more of the subtle differences between now and JTH era.....
or elevation & JTH....etc.
ESP since i want to do some Vertigo tour drawings of them al...... as well...B seperately or some B&E and B&A concert pics

I started as i said trying to draw JTH from memory.........not too baD. I stayed away from photos for 2 or 3 days........
now I've had a better look...and then i'l see how i do when still not having photos {of B} in front of me :D a challenge!!! :giggle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom