Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoot :hug: Thanks ! :D

VP :hug: I'm sorry to hear that. :sad: It's been a really rough week, hasn't it? :heart:

Being your friend (and so many of the other people here, as well) has made a huge difference in my life this past year ... I don't think I could list all of the ways it's helped me; the moments I cherish so much; the support you've all given and the little things I've learned from you (all of you) have been so important and have helped so much.

Last edited:
I was in the old thread too... until I realized that my reply was denied by the gods of the archive! :sad:

I only knew to make a new thread because I was trying to reply to VP and got the big thread closed whammy message :ohmy: I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was surprised :lol:

Elessarian said:

Feeling hella accomplished and way freakin' tired.

Today was our state political science conference and I moderated tha hell out of one of the panels. The theory of Thomas Hobbes is mah beeoch.

Impressive! :up: I'm sure you wowed them.

I'm about to put on some warm jammies and was thinking about having a drink, but I'd probably do something stupid like make/write inappropriate phone calls/e-mails. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom