Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Night GG :heart:

Thanks guys - I love my family, in case you couldn't tell :shifty: :wink: I like showing them off *beams with pride

Except the pictures of me make me cringe and remind me to start exercising more and to get more serious about my diet :reject:

Hi Tre! :D :hug:

Hi Tre :hug: See you GG :wave:

I'm cold, so I made hot chocolate.

And put maybe just the *tiniest* smidgens of rum in it. :shifty: :wink:

Great pics, SG! :heart: At first glance, I thought your dad was Adam. :lol:

<-- just finished frogging 38 rounds out of the 45 she had done on her cousin's wedding afghan :huh: Hours and hours of work undone in less than 3 hours :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Tre :hug: See you GG :wave:

I'm cold, so I made hot chocolate.

And put maybe just the *tiniest* smidgens of rum in it. :shifty: :wink:

Great pics, SG! :heart: At first glance, I thought your dad was Adam. :lol:

I knew at least one person was going to say something about the similarities :lol: It's not that big of a resemblance in reality - but some pictures you can see similarities

Todays his birthday, he turned 58. It's hard to believe

Sad_Girl said:

I knew at least one person was going to say something about the similarities :lol: It's not that big of a resemblance in reality - but some pictures you can see similarities

Todays his birthday, he turned 58. It's hard to believe

Drea said:
<-- just finished frogging 38 rounds out of the 45 she had done on her cousin's wedding afghan :huh: Hours and hours of work undone in less than 3 hours :sigh:

:yikes: Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that! :uhoh: thats frustrating in the extreme!

the rockin edge said:
hey Drea :wave:

i booked the HI place in TO, thanks for the reccomendation :up: :dancing:

You're welcome :) I have personal experience with that one and know it's good, so I have no problems recommending it to anyone else *g*

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes: Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that! :uhoh: thats frustrating in the extreme!

Well, it was either that or go chasing all over TO trying to match one of the colours of yarn I'm using - they only had one 1lb bag of it when I originally bought the yarn, and I thought that would be enough. Well, I'm four rounds short, and I've already tried a couple Zellers to find more, but no luck :sigh: So I'm hoping only doing sections of 7 rounds instead of 10 will make it work out :wink:

Drea said:

Well, it was either that or go chasing all over TO trying to match one of the colours of yarn I'm using - they only had one 1lb bag of it when I originally bought the yarn, and I thought that would be enough. Well, I'm four rounds short, and I've already tried a couple Zellers to find more, but no luck :sigh: So I'm hoping only doing sections of 7 rounds instead of 10 will make it work out :wink:

I thought about you the other day when I was trying to decide on a baby shower gift for my neighbors daughter (I've known her since she was in fifth grade or so, it's weird to see her married and pregnant :lol: ) and I was thinking about making a baby quilt - went into Ben Franklins to look at some supplies and the wall of yarn made me think of you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom