Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just peekin in to see how everyone is as I head to bed.

Hope everyone had an awesome christmas and that Santa made your wishes came true! :hug::heart:

Sorry I haven't been to visit earlier, but yesterday was pretty jam packed :heart::love::hyper:...and today we slept in late (cause we were up late)...and then we had a minor bond-athon.

Sweet dreams ladies. :kiss:

hey and bye bri! :wave: santa did make my wishes come true for the most part i guess, i slept in late today and it was wonderful and had a minor bondathon with my family and it was great although a little unusual a long story of itself, bondathon looks kinda like bonothon :drool: :drool: that would really be wonderful, a bonothon for christmas, i would die for

bonothon :combust:

o.k. good! im gonna go now before i pass out

or bonothong, maybe i would like to see that, sorry, im getting carried away now, goodnight.

Bonothon :drool:

FB you better be here tonight when Im here! :madwife: :wink: Happy Birthday! :kiss:

Maybe sometime I will actually get to see Britt when she's here! lol

Ok Im done rambling now :wink: Talk to everyone later! :wave:

Last edited:
Pretty good - even better that I have today off :wink: I only have to work a day and half this week :D

It's actually snowing here for the first time in a while, and it might actually be cold enough to stay :ohmy:

oh yeah? No snow here yet. well, there were a few flurries yesterday but nothing that stuck

Short work weeks rock :drool: :wink:

Wanna hear something weird? I had another Bono dream last night :shifty: :combust: and it was gooooooooood :drool:

I know, second Bono dream in two weeks

the first one was just kisses - this one was slightly more erm, detailed :shifty:

he was cute and sweet and funny tho :love:

still, I woke up wondering why Bono has been showing up in my dreams when Adam never does and Larry only shows up to be :grumpy: with me :lol:

oh Bye SG :hug: I like your avi btw :drool:

:lol: well, I didn't have Bono all to myself... but yea... I gotta admit it was kinda odd... but I did have him to myself later when (in my dream) I woke up and we showered... :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom