Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ooohh!!!! Kaf's sig just the remined me.

my dad mentioned ''The Posse'' during his radio show on the Tuessday after i posted the pic of you 3 from the Honolulu show :happy:

:applaud:

kafrun said:

Saturday the 23rd? :hmm:

:yes: I got into the VIA 1 lounge just after 2, and I walked by someone who looked a hell of a lot like you just inside the doors by Laura Secord :wink: You looked like you were in a hurry, and I wasn't completely sure it was you or I would've said hi :lol:

If it wasn't you, then there's another tiny Angelina-lookalike living in TO *snerk*

Drea said:

:yes: I got into the VIA 1 lounge just after 2, and I walked by someone who looked a hell of a lot like you just inside the doors by Laura Secord :wink: You looked like you were in a hurry, and I wasn't completely sure it was you or I would've said hi :lol:

If it wasn't you, then there's another tiny Angelina-lookalike living in TO *snerk*
Yep.. t'was me :lol: Or I suppose it could've been a lookalike :eyebrow: In which case I must find her :madwife:

I was heading home for the holidays :D

:hmm: Well, if everyone's gone maybe I'll go watch a dvd or two that I got for Christmas (though R&H is going to christen the new tv, not opening that one till Sat :drool: )...

Brendan Fraser in The Mummy and Mummy Returns :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Drea :hug:

I'm not keeping you from watching your movies or anything, am I? I'll be here for awhile - I'm just settling in for the night :wink:

:lol: Brendan's not going anywhere, and I have tomorrow off :wink:

I love the movies - they're right up the alley of my favorite things; the lebends and mosters and such but they were very 'Indiana Jones' and so back in the day when I was scared by my own shadow I could still watch them without fear of terrible nightmares :lol:

And Brendan is adorable :cute:

:hug: Hi Mia How are you?

I'm all right Mia :) Enjoying the peace and quiet around my house :happy: :lol:

and cleaning out my PB account so all these months of sorting I've been doing can actually be put to use

I have all of my Wallpapers back up :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom