Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thoroughly spoiled, to be honest :lol: My parents gave me a new tv (mine is now 10 years old and the channel button's busted (the remote was lost a looooooong time ago - fortunately stuck on the channel that my dvd player works on ;)), which they're bringing up this weekend since it wouldn't fit into my sister's car *g*, I now have my sister's old cell phone (she just got a new one and to save her paying out the contract the 'rents took it over and gave it to me... and they're paying for it! :ohmy: Mom wants to be able to get hold of me, plus she still worries about me in big bad TO :lol: )... plus I got the stuff on my list, plus a nice comfy blue fleece sweater :)

redhotswami said:
:ohmy: sorry, i just got 3 phone calls in a row. i love how my dog is cooler than me. my friend just called asking if my DOG can come over and play. :|

:ohmy: !!!! :lol: I don't know whether I would :lol: or :sad:

:hug:

I'm doing all right Shannon, thanks

Did you survive the holiday with the little ones running around? :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm doing all right Shannon, thanks

Did you survive the holiday with the little ones running around? :laugh:

You are welcome :)

Yes thankfully they took an easy on me this year though it wasn't looking good at first :lol: Now I just need to get through the next 2 days with them :crack: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh! And I went to see 'Night at the museum' the other day :lmao: :up: it was great!

Oh I want to see that! Was going to see it yesterday but by the time we got to the theatre it was sold out for the time we wanted :angry: Love Ben Stiller :love:

Don't you hate it when you have work that needs to be done? lol. Sounds like you are having a blast with your pictures :wink:

Ok my time is up I need to go and get stuff together for my trip Thursday. Feeling so incredibly lazy though lol.

Hope everyone has a great night :hug: SG good luck with getting your pictures organized :wink:

I will be back sometime tomorrow :wave:

:wave: Drea! i know about the diet drinks, iv'e been on a diet now for about 3 months and im tired of it, but ive lost about 20 pounds

Back
Top Bottom