Pleban Girls Party - driving the boys wild with our hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Thora :hug: there were a couple of sims clips back there with your sim :wink:

VP - of course, TONIGHT she doesn't have any in the house :madwife: I'm trying to remember what it was called :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I got lost with lost.
I was all into the first season, then got bust with school and missed a ton of episodes.
I tried watching it again...but I felt so...well, lost.

:sad:

:lol: Yeah, it does get kinda confusing if you miss a bunch of episodes. Tonight was awesome though! :love:

SG - yes, I did see the Sims. Thanks! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Thora :hug: there were a couple of sims clips back there with your sim :wink:

VP - of course, TONIGHT she doesn't have any in the house :madwife: I'm trying to remember what it was called :hmm:

:lol:

I've never seen it here, it's probably not available in Canada. :sigh:

Night Tre, have a safe trip! :hug: Or a sage one, as my original typo stated. :shifty:

:yikes: I'm going for a student exchange program in Italy next week friday, and I finally found out the name of the girl I'm staying with, but the italian girl I have on msn doesn't know if she even has an emailadress!
I don't wanna stay with a total stranger :scream:

err :uhoh: I could get her phone number.... but... I've sorta phone phobia! I just don't like being on the telephone with strangers :lol:
I got added by another italian girl, I'll ask her if she has more emails... since their school hasn't even emailed ours with the list of names of the italians linked to the dutch persons... >< they're a bit... slow..

:flirt: How are you today GG?

I've never been on a plane in my life!
we were supposed to fly to Italy, but the Italians reacted too late for us to book a flight ><

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! :hug:

:laugh: Vertigo is about Bono thinking he's gonna die of a simple food poisoning

:lmao: that's the funniest thing I've heard all week!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom