Pleban Girls Party - driving the boys wild with our hotness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Uhoh Drea! You better watch out...:yikes:

:lol:

This week's Star (I think) magazine has a pic of him and Vanessa on the cover, with the headline "Johnny's Wedding," and I tried to physically block her from seeing it while we were in the grocery store. :lol: She finally did see it, and I told her it probably wasn't true. :shh: :shifty:

She calls his g/f The French Wench, and has come up with some quite creative ways to bring about her demise, I must say. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
And Lastly for tonight:

snapshot_320dc442_72300a0a.jpg

babies.jpg

Good thing we added the second story! :lol: Also a good thing my sim didn't have twin girls or twin boys... though I know SG would've come up with a good second name :wink:

alright...are you all PAYING ATTENTION?!?!! :hyper: :hyper:

:wink:

My sis & I are at bruch this past Sunday after missing because of 4/5 reduction in people being let ij to the Blessing of the Animals 'Missa Gaia' Mass by Paul Winter & Co at St John the DIvine's Cathedral

at one point I tell her that a fan I met at this net cafe - when i asked her did she go to hawaii w her son [had origianl hawaii tixd}
she said no. But she got some of her money back and was going in Dec instead.
He was drunk at the time and said I want you to go with me!

THANK you for the WOnderful thot but you have a son to take care of ...........I'm sure you salary is'nt THAT big [she's in media of some sort]

---------------------------------

SIS ..so you'd get on a plane to Hawaii for u2

{i didn't explain to her that .if they were playing 2 more LA gigs before after the Aussie/NZ/japan ones.tjhat I WOULD NOT go.....LA & u2 wasn't enoguh to get me through my FLYING FEARS!!! :yike:}

me: yes!

I've been practicing my Dialectic Behavior Skills to reduce my severe anxiety about flying' bit by bit.

sis: :hmm:

well you see............. I've been blessed with a LOT of great oportunities {for workshops in wonderful places, striaght vacations etc]

"I'd love to send you a vacation for 3 or 4 days....."

me: :eek: :shocked: :shocked: :huh: :hyper: :bow:

sis: i've been wanting to offer you this for a long time.....but you always saying you are afraid to fly!

me: I'll ask my psych for some eztra compatable short acting anxiety meds!

Last edited:
Drea said:

Good thing we added the second story! :lol: Also a good thing my sim didn't have twin girls or twin boys... though I know SG would've come up with a good second name :wink:

:lol: when the thing came up and said TWO new family members are on their way I was like 'Oh :censored:!' one of the few times I didn't ask for second name possibilities :lol: then it turned out to be one girl, one boy. *whew!* :wink:

VintagePunk said:

This week's Star (I think) magazine has a pic of him and Vanessa on the cover, with the headline "Johnny's Wedding," and I tried to physically block her from seeing it while we were in the grocery store. :lol: She finally did see it, and I told her it probably wasn't true. :shh: :shifty:

She calls his g/f The French Wench, and has come up with some quite creative ways to bring about her demise, I must say. :lol:

:lmao:!

A week or so ago one of the entertainment shows was doing a thing on him...:love:

He told this story about when he was a rebel :)cute: ) and he felt the need to express his dissatisfaction on a billboard....picture of himself. :lol:

It isn't true....is it? :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

A week or so ago one of the entertainment shows was doing a thing on him...:love:

He told this story about when he was a rebel :)cute: ) and he felt the need to express his dissatisfaction on a billboard....picture of himself. :lol:

I saw that :cute: the part about the security guard cracked me up!

Oh, and the roller skates :lmao:!!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

It isn't true....is it? :ohmy:

I think he told that same story on Letterman a few months back?? :lol:

I don't think it's true...we would have heard if it was, right? :sad: :lol:

Yay Dazzled, how exciting!! :hyper:

Night Mucca! :hug: If I don't see you before, have a great weekend! :)

Bri, I have a stupid question to ask you. How often are municipal elections, every two or three years? :shifty: Did you vote in the last one? And if so, did you have to do anything special to register?

VintagePunk said:

Bri, I have a stupid question to ask you. How often are municipal elections, every two or three years? :shifty: Did you vote in the last one? And if so, did you have to do anything special to register?

About that I think. I'm pretty sure ours are coming up, I've seen signs...:hmm:

I don't think I voted in the last one...The only vote I've ever done (and my first) was the last federal one...
And we all know how well that turned out.
:sad:

I shoulda stuck to my childhood dream and voted green. :angry:

And, I don't think so? I think you just get a voters card in the mail, just like for the federal one's and stuff....

thanks everyone! :happy: :hug:S

sooooooo here's my idea..........

europe/ hawaii -- too expensive.........

I've seen one of my DREAM Landscape in my late 20's and some other specials between 2 vactions 79 & 80

That was the High Desert of Arizona/Grand Canyon/Monument Valley/ + San Francisco/ The ROCkies{]near dENVER} even Red ROCKS!! [ 4 yrs previous to U2}

Besides THE Pyramides [by way of Turkey/Istambul - has tours to the pyrimides] and Paris......

The Landscapes actually Waterscape I have dreamed of all my Life {and can be found in mutlitple places}........

Those blue-green aqua waters.....:drool: :drool: :bow:

SO i'm probably going some where in US or Britsh Virgin Islands or ? aruba or some where else in the Caribbean!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom