Pleban Girls Party - ... and then there was U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I don't get it here, Sami :(

I know :sad:

I just said that because you guys were talking about the awkward stuff- it's just so good in that you feel like the characters are so real, it's not stupid made up drama like the O.C. :love: :lol:

sami0201 said:

I know :sad:

I just said that because you guys were talking about the awkward stuff- it's just so good in that you feel like the characters are so real, it's not stupid made up drama like the O.C. :love: :lol:

:lmao: Gotcha :up:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Sarah :wave: how are you?

I'm good. I just got home from being at my little brother's wrestling match for 4 hours (He won his match 15-0 :happy: ) :grumpy: and on Saturday I have to be there from like 7:15-3ish :mad:

How are you :hug:

Sami--I hate the eye doctor, I have to go like every 4 months...my eyes are horrible :grumpy:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Hi Dazz :hug:

No sims today, I'm backing up my MP3's and other data and doing some maintenance stuff on my hard drive.

still finding interesting songs-- you've forgotten about?

when i go through my radio mix tapes....... i find songs I've forgotten I taped. Usually quite :happy: to find them. Or I find songs i wasn't sure i ever taped and am happy to fined I did.
THEN there are those that I've taped in 2 - 3 tapes .......
........I was doing radio mixes from say 81sh to learly 90's, then a hiatus, then back in later 90's till about 6 months ago when my last tape with radio/cd.the tape part died :mad: :(

circa1992 said:

Yeah, I started using them about 1 year ago...I hate them because my eyes are so sensitive to everthing so it always burns :|

:yikes: :hug:

One of my friends has bad eyes- but she has these contacts that are night and day and she only has to change them like once a month...

sami0201 said:

:yikes: :hug:

One of my friends has bad eyes- but she has these contacts that are night and day and she only has to change them like once a month...

Yeah, I don't use those...I put mine in and take them out every morning and night :yuck:

sami0201 said:

Maybe you can try to get day/night ones? :( :hug:

My eye doctor told me that it will make it easier for my eyes to get infected if I use those...especially because my eyes are so sensitive as it is :|

:hug:

so sorry they're so sensitive..................

I used to be { i'm 52] 20/200 & 20/400 and stayed like that for decades

i had glasses by the time I was 2 yrs old
my mom suspected something when while rolling me around in the stroller...every strange man that stopped to take a look at me, i'D say "daddy !" :ohmy:

but now one eye is deff worse and the good one thank goodness is still the asame.

wil;l; be logged off

ttfn

see you al tomorrow :hug:s

I tried contacts for awhile, but with my allergies and stigmatism I just couldn't wear them :sigh: so, It's glasses for me, too :nerd:

Maybe laser Eye surgery someday :happy: :|

Ooh SG did you see those commercials for the contacts that you can use with stigmatism? :lol:

Sorry you can't wear contacts :( There's nothing wrong with glasses though! :D

Aloha Tre :D :wink:

Sami - :lmao: see what I meant about kids being prone to both being hurt and hurtful? :hug:

Weldy - I've never watched the OC but I was hooked on Dawsons creek :reject:

Dazz, yes, I've found some interesting music :lol: :hug: bye take care!

sami0201 said:
Ooh SG did you see those commercials for the contacts that you can use with stigmatism? :lol:

Sorry you can't wear contacts :( There's nothing wrong with glasses though! :D

:lol: yes, I've seen those commercials. they taunt me :madspit:

But I have fairly serious allergies, too, and I didn't realize how often I rubbed my eyes until I tried to wear contacts

Sad_Girl said:
Aloha Tre : D :wink :

Sami - :lmao : see what I meant about kids being prone to both being hurt and hurtful? : hug:

Weldy - I've never watched the OC but I was hooked on Dawsons creek :reject :

Dazz, yes, I've found some interesting music :lol : :hug: bye take care!

:lmao: I can see it already, the fights we are going to get into when she's older :lol: :heart:

And if you were hooked on Dawsons, I think maybe you'd like OC :hmm: (coming from someone who's only seen like 1 episode of Dawsons) But I feel like dawsons creek was much more mellow or something-ah, maybe you wouldn't like OC :laugh:

You should put on OC tonight :hyper: :lol: Do you get FOX in there?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom