Pleban Girls Party - ... and then there was U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

You should put on OC tonight :hyper: :lol: Do you get FOX in there?

Nope. I only get CBS and NBC. my parents have Satellite TV, including FOX but they're watching it and I'd have to go all the way out in the living room :sigh: I don't like leaving the computer (and you guys :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:

Nope. I only get CBS and NBC. my parents have Satellite TV, including FOX but they're watching it and I'd have to go all the way out in the living room :sigh: I don't like leaving the computer (and you guys :wink: )

:lol: I know, that's why I asked if you got it in the room, because I don't want you leaving either :love: :wink:

One day, I'll send you the OC dvd's :lol: ;) :drool:
when I eventually get them :shh:

sami0201 said:
Hi Fly!! :hug: I read up before, I'm glad everything is going well for you! :heart:

Thanks Sami! :hug: I hope everything is good with you and your eyes are returning to normal. :wink:

I'm monitored for glaucoma and have to get my eyes dilated wayyy too many times for my liking. It's such a weird feeling! :hug:

^^ Sarah, I think there was a package you could by or something like that

I'm done with the rest of my MP3's, down to just the U2 (and Bono solo) songs. I want to see what I have and what I don't :D

I'm doing pretty well, Fly, thanks for asking :hug:
I'm glad to hear all is well with you; I've worried a bit, since I hadn't seen you around here, but I figured school was keeping you away

I'm applying for a volunteer position which would let me live in the UK for a year, doing Human Services volunteer work and Evengalism with the Lutheran church :hyper:

Sami, as much as I have tried to like the OC...I just don't. :lol: All my friends are obsessed with it and I can't bring myself to enjoy it.

Ah well. There's always the L Word - my new favourite show :love:

:wink:

sami0201 said:
How do you have that many Sarah? :ohmy:

Yeah, the package didn't come ON the iPod but you could buy it seperately for a discount when you got the U2 iPod

That's the problem....I don't know :lmao: I think I have a lot of remixes :shrug: But nothing's doubled :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing pretty well, Fly, thanks for asking :hug:
I'm glad to hear all is well with you; I've worried a bit, since I hadn't seen you around here, but I figured school was keeping you away

I'm applying for a volunteer position which would let me live in the UK for a year, doing Human Services volunteer work and Evengalism with the Lutheran church :hyper:

Oh I hoped no one was worrying about me! :hug: If something was wrong I would have posted or e-mailed people. You're right though, it was just annoying school keeping me away. :angry: :wink:

That's so exciting!! :hyper: Wow, that sounds like a wonderful experience. When will you know if you get the position?

FlyYourKite said:
Sami, as much as I have tried to like the OC...I just don't. :lol: All my friends are obsessed with it and I can't bring myself to enjoy it.

Ah well. There's always the L Word - my new favourite show :love:

:wink:

:lol: I'm one of the obsessive people :love:

I've only seen like half an episode of the L Word, everyone who watches it says it's good though :yes: :up:

It's back on! :wave:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh I hoped no one was worrying about me! :hug: If something was wrong I would have posted or e-mailed people. You're right though, it was just annoying school keeping me away. :angry: :wink:

That's so exciting!! :hyper: Wow, that sounds like a wonderful experience. When will you know if you get the position?

I'm not sure; I know they will be reading applications that arrive as late as March 1st; and that there is a training session in Chicago in April. so definitely by early April, at least

Sad_Girl said:

I'm not sure; I know they will be reading applications that arrive as late as March 1st; and that there is a training session in Chicago in April. so definitely by early April, at least

Ahh I see. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! That is so great of you to want to do!

I was looking for any sort of missionary work ( :shifty: I almost said missionary position :shifty: :lmao: :lmao: ) and there are positions in South America, Egypt and India as well. But to live and work in the UK for a full year would be such an amazing opportunity :heart: so, I feel like I'm almost being selfish about it by going for that one :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
I was looking for any sort of missionary work ( :shifty: I almost said missionary position :shifty: :lmao: :lmao: ) and there are positions in South America, Egypt and India as well. But to live and work in the UK for a full year would be such an amazing opportunity :heart: so, I feel like I'm almost being selfish about it by going for that one :reject:

:lmao: Missionary position!

I don't think you're being selfish at all! A year is quite a long time to be volunteering and if you chose a country with a vastly different culture like Egypt or India and ended up hating it...you'd spend a long time being unhappy and it would probably reflect in your volunteer work. So go for the UK! It will be wonderful :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom