Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I started watching Heroes abouot six episodes in, Ali - because one of my favorite actors joined the cast - it did take a while to catch up but I think I've got it all figured out now :wink:

Hi Molly :wave:

Seeya Molly!
Hi jobob :wave:

I think the location's kinda neat too, Weldy... but I'm not used to people not being able to tell where I am, and being confused when I say how it never snows here :wink:

SG, Drea :hug:

Drea, I don't know about the weather report; the TV news has been absolutely obssessed with the Tara Grant story (to make a long story short, she went missing in February, and now her husband has been accused of her murder). :huh:

jobob said:
SG, Drea :hug:

Drea, I don't know about the weather report; the TV news has been absolutely obssessed with the Tara Grant story (to make a long story short, she went missing in February, and now her husband has been accused of her murder). :huh:

that's a very short version of a very twisted story that has been all over the news *shudders*

Especially all over the news here, SG.

Anyway, I'm good. It's cold; I think it's supposed to start snowing again by tomorrow here. :crack: Just when I was getting used to there not being snow on the ground ...

yeah, i really like some of her stuff too weldy, i couldn't handle the contradiction of listening to her & uber-indie music when i was younger, but who cares....makes me feel less stressed. it's a bit like appetite...sometimes you just WANT to listen to someone without having a reason :wink:

Back
Top Bottom