Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Manchester :drool: :love: :wink:

I'm all right, thanks

It's a horror story about a woman who lives a particularly ordinary, dull life and when she slips into delusions of romance and adventure they commit her - the main story is what happens after they bring her out of her delusions, back into her 'real' life :yikes:

let's just say she ain't too happy about it :p

Manchester. :rockon: One of my fave cities with Dublin and TO :drool:

That sounds interesting. :yes::up:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Ali :wave: how are you this morning?

I'm pretty good... just found out a friend of mine has a kidney stone! :yikes:

Mike Skinner seems to embody the stereotype of the whinging Pom to me... Lily Allen is way cooler :D

How are you guys? And that sounds like an awesome story, SG!

Alisaura said:

I'm pretty good... just found out a friend of mine has a kidney stone! :yikes:

Mike Skinner seems to embody the stereotype of the whinging Pom to me... Lily Allen is way cooler :D

:yikes: They're meant to be painful aren't they. :(

I'm a whinging pom, but cooler than mike skinner :wink:

:lol:

Lily is cool. :up:

Sad_Girl said:
:scratch: Pom?

I've finally gotten used to the word 'whinging' :lol:

:lol: Sorry... "Pom" is a colloquial/slang term for an English person. Can be considered offensive by some... Calling someone a "pommie git" is pretty much guaranteed offensive :wink:

bonoishot said:

:yikes: They're meant to be painful aren't they. :(

I'm a whinging pom, but cooler than mike skinner :wink:

Lily is cool. :up:

Apparently, passing a kidney stone is supposed to hurt more than giving birth. :yikes:

Aw, I've never seen you whinge... :hug: But you're definitely cooler than Mike Skinner! :D

I had a real close shave this morning. :yikes:

I'd put some deodorant on this morning and was waiting to put my edun t shirt on ( its organic and very thin ). I didnt want to put the shirt on while the deodorant was still wet but wanted my cup of tea ( which was in the lounge )so walked into the lounge to get my cup of tea :drool: ( need a cup of tea in the morning :wink: ) Was stood in my bra ( me and kat aren't really bothered about hat sort of stuff so i didn't think anything of it. She walks in about 2 minutes later, i was like "hi!". She walked out of the room. Then i heard voices outside the lounge door ( :uhoh: ) and put my t shirt on and walked out and her boyfriend was there.

:yikes::uhoh::O

That would have been embarassing. I had no idea he had stayed over as i went to bed quite early.

SG - If you want to learn some excellent British slang, see if you can find DVDs of Red Dwarf... the language might be a bit unconventional even by British standards, but it's still hilarious :D

Ah but Jem, men always deserve the "whinging" we give them... so it's not really whinging, it's just stating the facts... :lol: :hug:

bonoishot said:
:yikes::uhoh::O

That would have been embarassing. I had no idea he had stayed over as i went to bed quite early.

:eek: Oops! :lol: good thing she was quick to react :wink:

:shifty: and Ithought you were going to say you didn't know he was there and that they must've been really quiet :lmao:

Alisaura said:
SG - If you want to learn some excellent British slang, see if you can find DVDs of Red Dwarf... the language might be a bit unconventional even by British standards, but it's still hilarious :D

Ah but Jem, men always deserve the "whinging" we give them... so it's not really whinging, it's just stating the facts... :lol: :hug:

Red Dwarf is fantastic. :lmao: NOt watched it for ages though.

Yes they do deserve it. Men. :madwife:

Alisaura said:

Drea keeps telling me that :wink:

I get most of my slang through conversations - the other night I heard alot of new words :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

: o Oops! :lol : good thing she was quick to react :wink :

:shifty : and Ithought you were going to say you didn't know he was there and that they must've been really quiet :lmao:

Yeah it is a good job. :lol:

:yuck: I don't want to think about them being quiet. :lmao:

He'd been out drinking anyway so i doubt he was capable of much. :lol:

Ewwww, hearing noises would make me :barf:

Thats why me and Andy used to stay at his. Noone else to worry about. :shifty::wink:

Clone! Long time no see! :hug: :love:

SG and Jem :hug:

I'm pretty good, thanks. I was making plans for this evening, and I just found out that hockey isn't on the regular channels tonight - it's on pay-per-view. :angry: Oh well. I'll just have to listen to it on the radio, like I used to do when I was a kid. :D

Hey SG, Jem and clone:heart: :hug: How are you?

I'm so wiped out right now, I don't know what to do... but things are calming down somewhat now, so it should be ok. Only two more weeks to my next school placement :hyper:

Thora. That sucks. :madwife: Damn pay per view. :angry:

Jez you'll have to let us know how the next placement goes. :D Any chance you will get to corrupt kids with U2 again? :shifty:

Im off to bed now. Need to catch up on sleep. :yawn::hug:

NIght. :kiss:

bonoishot said:
Jez you'll have to let us know how the next placement goes. :D Any chance you will get to corrupt kids with U2 again? :shifty:

Well, one can always hope :shifty: :lol:

I'll try to keep in touch more, but unfortunately, I can't make any promises. Night! :hug:

Thora, radio can be so much fun sometimes, but hockey is better when you watch it. We're having our play-offs here, and my team is in the lead, so far :D

Night Jem :hug: Sweet dreams hon

Jez, I'm doing all right - but I have to go do the dinner dishes now though :( it seems like I hardly ever see you these days :hug:

Back
Top Bottom