Pleban girls beach party...we're going down under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i have to go surf for Dallas tickets...here's a photo...what's that he's saying? "Brightest, really, I'm sure there's room in the luggage rack..."
caratsaks.jpg

Hola! We have been dirty tonite haven't we!!!!! :evil: :drool:

If I could get some 'attention' from Bono, i'll share anytime&with anyone!!!!!!!!!! Worth it? Absolutely!! :ohmy:

And like you say BS, i'll do whattever he wants!! :drool:

Yes Bono i will comply with your every command! I am all yours baby! :yes: :sexywink:

WildHoney said:

Brighest , i agree with Ruffian. You WILL make a awesome vet and you've got to do what YOU want to do. Don't worry what other people say be what you want to be. I tried to be what other people wanted(rents) and i ain't happy(job wise)

Thx you guys :hug:
:)

More people should just be what they want to be. People should *like* their jobs...sure, it may be tough, and they may get stressed and frustrated, but ultimately, I think it should be what they want to be doing.
It gets so frustrating tho, you know?
Aww Wild :hug:

Susan :hug:..we ain't dirty...we're...creative? lol

WildHoney said:
Bono looks through the crowd looking for Wild, Brighest, Susan, Ruffian, Dismantled.... oh where are they i really need a ...*

1791f373.jpg

I'M HERE BONO ............*runs in...panting...I'M HERE..what did you need?????:flirt:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Dismantled! Ur here and I need to go to dinner!
Be back soon! :hug:

I am going to cry........:sad: I never get to hang out with you anymore *pouts in box:reject: humpf..

WildHoney said:
Just fund out i'm a great aunt at 34. My niece had a little boy Brandon Lee weighing 8Lb 4oz

awwwwwww:up: I'd like to say Congraduations to you with this really hot pic of Bono....
blackandwhite.bmp
[/IMG]

Hi Dismantled! Great to hear from ya! I'm on for around another hour or so! I've not been on much recently due to crappy boring, mundane tasks&work :madspit:

I was actually trying to remember, are you going to any of the concerts? Forgive me for sounding daft, but my brain has become a mush lately with everything that's been going on in my life!!
:huh:

susanp6 said:
Hi Dismantled! Great to hear from ya! I'm on for around another hour or so! I've not been on much recently due to crappy boring, mundane tasks&work :madspit:

I was actually trying to remember, are you going to any of the concerts? Forgive me for sounding daft, but my brain has become a mush lately with everything that's been going on in my life!!
:huh:

Hey susan! Great to hear from you also, I haven't had much time around here lately...I was hoping ya all hadn't forgotten about me:(

Yeah I am going to three gigs so far:drool: Boston MA, May, October and December all GA's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! how about you?

Dismantled said:

Hey susan! Great to hear from you also, I haven't had much time around here lately...I was hoping ya all hadn't forgotten about me:(

Yeah I am going to three gigs so far:drool: Boston MA, May, October and December all GA's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! how about you?

I'm off to London x 2, Dublin & Cardiff.

OMG a naked irishman has ust walked past me:drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom