PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

The snow = :hyper::drool: Send some my way, in time for work on monday coz everything would come to a stop. :lol:

I can see how it might be appealing to someone who didn't have to deal with it for months of the year, but take it from me, it's a serious pain in the ass. :grumpy: :sigh: And this winter has been a particularly bad one.

Wild!!!! Tell us EVERYTHING!!

VP! :hug: hey stranger! :heart:

the kittens are ADORABLE! :cute:

sorry about the snow :yuck: it's been a very long, snowy winter here - the worst in decades according to many people (even the local weatherman!)

VintagePunk said:

I can see how it might be appealing to someone who didn't have to deal with it for months of the year, but take it from me, it's a serious pain in the ass. :grumpy: :sigh: And this winter has been a particularly bad one.

Yeah. As an occasional thing i'd think it fun. I can't imagine dealing with it day in-day out. :hug:

WildHoney said:
the story will be posted tomorrow it'll be an essay :lol:

But it was good:drool: although i wish some of my special girls were with me :hug:

:hug: Thank god for phones though......better than nothing!

oh and....Mooooooo!!!! :sexywink: :lol:

bonoishot said:

Yeah. As an occasional thing i'd think it fun. I can't imagine dealing with it day in-day out. :hug:

:giggle: When my sister in law moved to a town that gets snow in winter, she didn't realise the importance of scraping snow off the car before she put it away in the garage.....lets just say things got a little wet......

WildHoney said:

But it was good:drool: although i wish some of my special girls were with me :hug:

That's what I was thinking, why couldn't it have happened one of the times that we were all there to see it with you?? :scream: :lol:

Still, SO happy for you sweetie, that it finally happened! :happy:

Jem :hug: We're good, thanks :) just finished dinner and are settling in for the evening - this is the time of day when she's usually most active :cute:

It's so good to have all of you girls here and be here! :hug:

WildHoney said:

essays are good. :yes::hyper:

I wish i could have afforded to go. No way i could have afforded another flight and hotel after my trip in february though. Oh to have won the lottery. :wink:

Hi Gluey. :hug: and Zuropa. :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
VP! :hug: hey stranger! :heart:

the kittens are ADORABLE! :cute:

sorry about the snow :yuck: it's been a very long, snowy winter here - the worst in decades according to many people (even the local weatherman!)

Hey there, mama!! :hug: :love: When I'm able to catch up with the thread, I see you're doing well. :heart: So glad to hear that! I've missed all the baby bump pics though, can you post one now?

Back
Top Bottom