PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Not the best of me but Adam :drool: , and his smiling :bow:

Picture011.jpg

That's the biggest box of bollocks you've said all day.....you look great!!! :kiss:

I swear Adam looks hotter and hotter with each day that passes. He's seriously got some good looking vibes going on lately. He just looks so stress free.....:love:

WildHoney said:
i look so :lmao: in my Bono photo

He's arm around my waist, mine around his

:lol: Your face just shows exactly what ALL of us would be feeling if we were in your shoes!! It's a classic!! :love:

bonoishot said:

Me and Wild neary came the day before aswell. :lol:

:tsk:

It was just an amazing set of circumstances, the first city of that leg after some time off, so they were still rehearsing, and the days between the shows, not many crowds around. I got REALLY lucky. :heart:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

It was just an amazing set of circumstances, the first date of that leg after some time off, so they were still rehearsing, and the days between the shows, not many crowds around. I got REALLY lucky. :heart:

yeah, who knows - if we ALL had been there, he might not have stopped to say hello at all, then we would all have been deprived of those incredible pics :drool:

and I can't begrudge you and Sarah your moment with him, no matter how jealous I am :wink:

Back
Top Bottom