PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jez :hug: of course we missed you last night! I was thinking today of all the girls who SHOULD have been around, and you were naturally one of them :heart:

SG :hug:
I was just kidding (although I did notice my name didn't come up). It's nice to know, anyway, so thanks.

And Bri, I don't have a Bonogasm signal. Notice how Wild didn't meet Edge? Yup, I would have heard that :lol:

I just have to ask, about the whole "ma amie" "mon amie" business I read about... Isn't it "m'amie"? I think I remember that if the first word ends with a vowel, and the next one starts with one, that's how you solve it. Like "Je te aime" becomes "Je t'aime"?

JezSnape said:
SG :hug:
I was just kidding (although I did notice my name didn't come up). It's nice to know, anyway, so thanks.

And Bri, I don't have a Bonogasm signal. Notice how Wild didn't meet Edge? Yup, I would have heard that :lol:

I just have to ask, about the whole "ma amie" "mon amie" business I read about... Isn't it "m'amie"? I think I remember that if the first word ends with a vowel, and the next one starts with one, that's how you solve it. Like "Je te aime" becomes "Je t'aime"?

:lol: Ahh...so you have an edgtastic singla then? :wink:

As for that, I don't know why, but with the mon/ma it doesn't seem to work that way. Although, you're right, with "le/la" and "te/ta" followed by a f\vowel, it is just an apostrohphe.

Back
Top Bottom