PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's a lot like the bubble popping game we used to play around here - only it's just one board at a time and you have to pop ALL of the balloons instead of going for as long as you can with it refilling - you run out of plays, thoug, it's more of a strategy/puzzle type

I'm no good whatsoever at it :lol:

bonoishot said:

Me too. :love: Love tabby cats. I used ot have one. I'd also love a gray cat like Sicy's Zoey and Saki. Pretty cats. :love:

I HAVE one :love: the cutest thing evar!

yea Zoey and Saki are really pretty cats! :love: shiny!

Hi :wave:

Drea, so glad to hear your mom is doing well today! :) I think a lot of the time, a positive attitude is half the battle.

Hey GG! I'd love to be able to give you one of the kittens. :) It'd be nice if I could distribute them amongst Interference people. People here don't seem to be that interested in the tabbies, they only want the calico and the tuxedos. :(

And, their eyes are open today!! :cute: I'm going to try to get pictures later.

Also, where is Wild?? :waiting:

Hey Gals :hug:

:tsk: don't they know tabby's are the best kitties?
Wish I could adopt one.. :lol: but I doubt it'll like the plane ride!

:ohmy: eyes opened so fast already! I thought it was after a week or two!

Galeongirl said:

:ohmy: eyes opened so fast already! I thought it was after a week or two!

They're 11 days old now! They usually open them around between 7 and 14 days, so they're right on schedule.

Sorry I missed you, Dazz, I had to go and do a few things. Hope you're doing well. :hug:

Drea, if you're still around, are you guys buried, yet? :yikes: Sarah just went out to shovel, so she won't have to deal with it all at once. It's awful, here.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Hey GG! I'd love to be able to give you one of the kittens. :) It'd be nice if I could distribute them amongst Interference people. People here don't seem to be that interested in the tabbies, they only want the calico and the tuxedos. :(

Galeongirl said:

:tsk: don't they know tabby's are the best kitties?
Wish I could adopt one.. :lol: but I doubt it'll like the plane ride!

I'd like one of the tabbies too. :love: Your momma kitty reminds me of Tigger the cat i used to have. :cute: The kittens are adorable.

Like GG said, i doubt it would like the plane ride. Or being stuck in customs for 6 months in quarantine. :(

If we only we lived in Canada/USA GG. ;)

Girls. :love:

Just been uploading pics of mah new boots for the IO:shoe thread. They're Jade, suede knee highs. ( Only £17 from ebay. match my new dress)

P1000143.jpg

P1000141.jpg

Leather Doc Martens ( These aren't new but haven't posted them yet.)

P1000145.jpg

P1000146.jpg

It hasn't stopped snowing since last night - haven't been outside since I got home yesterday (and given I'm on the third floor there's no real way to judge), but given the amount of snow on both my living room and bedroom windowsills...

...there's a hell of a lot of snow here :lol:

Drea said:
It hasn't stopped snowing since last night - haven't been outside since I got home yesterday (and given I'm on the third floor there's no real way to judge), but given the amount of snow on both my living room and bedroom windowsills...

...there's a hell of a lot of snow here :lol:

Ooooh so it is snow. :hyper:

I live by the sea so snow never sticks here. :sad::deprived:

bonoishot said:

Ooooh so it is snow. :hyper:

I live by the sea so snow never sticks here. :sad::deprived:

Feb and so far in March, we've been getting about two snow storms a week, and we're in the middle of one right now. I think this is going to be the worst one yet. :yikes:

Gorgeous boots, Jem :drool:

Is this the weekend that Craig's away?

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Feb and so far in March, we've been getting about two snow storms a week, and we're in the middle of one right now. I think this is going to be the worst one yet. :yikes:

Gorgeous boots, Jem :drool:

Is this the weekend that Craig's away?

Yeah craig went to north london last night to see his friends on a quick visit ( hes measurin there kitchen as hes fitting them a new kitchen in may). Hes now just popped to Brighton to see his friends there and is coming back tommorow late afternoon.

So i get to go on the net/Blue crack on a saturday for 1st time in months. I wish he had internet at his. :sad:

Snow storms. I like the idea of snow but not keen on storms. :yikes:

I'm so in love with the boots. They were so cheap i had to get them. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom