PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:yes: When I talked to Dad he said he'd been there since 5:30 this morning (fortunately he's on vacation this week!), and he stayed "till they booted me out". I have the number for Mom's room, but I'm not going to call her till tomorrow because she needs the rest and I need to be calmer :wink: Dad said he'd talked to my sister earlier - she was halfway to her bf's place so he didn't tell her till she was actually there (had her call back), but because they weren't sure what time I got off work given my crazy hours he didn't call me until 8:15.

On a lighter note, I'm happy that Wild *finally* got to meet :bono: and I'm *seriously* jealous about her meeting with :adam:...

They'll take good care of her there. :hug: I know no one EVER wants to hear news like that, but' it's great that it was mild and there's no damage. It could turn out to be one of those blessing in disguise scenarios where they fix up whatever's wrong, monitor her, and she'll never have another minute's trouble with it. :)

If you need ANYTHING at all, please, let me know. :hug: :heart:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Pft.

I'm special, I deserve...no, I demand, personnal delivery.
No gossip for me, I get it from the source biatch!

How's my favourite crazy cat lady? :kiss:

And omg, guess what! I got a snow day........tomorrow! :|

You have to look at the kitty thread, I'm posting pics almost daily!! :cute:

It's nuts. As I was saying elsewhere, the trip to pick up Sarah is generally just over two hours, and today it took me nearly 4. :crazy:

How's your boy? :flirt: How's school?

In case you don't feel like going through the thread, this is the most recent pic, from last night:

DSC02039.jpg

They're 9 days old today. :heart:

Darn my need to multi-task...:grumpy:

Clone, there is much boy gossip you really need to catch up on.
:shifty:
Heh, that PM? I wasn't inebriated you know. :angel:

:lol:

How are things with you?
And OMG they are ADORABLE!!! :cute:

And Drea, if you need anything, despite my absence lately, my ear (eyes?) are just a PM or email away. :)

Thanks. :) Everytime I look at one of the pictures, I want to run upstairs and snuggle them. :cute: I'm trying to keep the handling of them to a minimum for a few more days, though. The few times I did handle them a lot, mama kitty tends to move them to really inconvenient places later that day. :happy:

Lotsa gossip, Bri? :hmm: I'll try to get on msn over the weekend. I'd do it now, but it sounds like you're busy, plus I'm falling asleep. I've been frozen since I got home, so I'm under a blanket, and my eyes keep closing. :reject: :lol:

Kaf?? :ohmy: :hug: How are you doing?

Drea said:
Boy gossip? :eyebrow: Plan on sending any of that my way? :wink:

I could be convinced. :sexywink:

In fact, if someone would like to finish my lab, I'd happily regale (sp?) you all with many a tale of hijinks, scandal, hilarity and cuteness.

It's all here!

I need proding though, it's been so long, I haven't a clue where to start.

On a random note though, him and I like discussing the looks we sometimes get, and perhaps, sometimes, going out of our way to annoy such people. :shifty:

VP, I feel as if you and I have tons of catching up to do, it's been soo long.
Heck, I need to catch up with all of you girls. Things have been crazy lately, school schoool boy school boy sleep ...
that's life

I need my daily dose of blue.

VPee, how goes the thesis, or should I avoid letting that cat out of the bag?

Kaf! :hug:
Cmon down! You're the next contestant on smut is our right!

~BrightestStar~ said:

I could be convinced. :sexywink:

In fact, if someone would like to finish my lab, I'd happily regale (sp?) you all with many a tale of hijinks, scandal, hilarity and cuteness.

It's all here!

I need proding though, it's been so long, I haven't a clue where to start.

On a random note though, him and I like discussing the looks we sometimes get, and perhaps, sometimes, going out of our way to annoy such people. :shifty:

VP, I feel as if you and I have tons of catching up to do, it's been soo long.
Heck, I need to catch up with all of you girls. Things have been crazy lately, school schoool boy school boy sleep ...
that's life

I need my daily dose of blue.

VPee, how goes the thesis, or should I avoid letting that cat out of the bag?

I think you should probably add a few more boys in there, and maybe one less school. :wink:

Thesis? What thesis? :uhoh: Things have been really crazy for me for the past few weeks. Story of my life. :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug: SWEEET :hyper: I can be smutty :flirt:

VP! :hug: I want a tub-o-kitties too! Can you send me one? PlsnThx??

kafrun said:

:hug: SWEEET :hyper: I can be smutty :flirt:

VP! :hug: I want a tub-o-kitties too! Can you send me one? PlsnThx??

Several people have been interested in adopting specific kittens, and everytime I hear someone say which one they want, I'm all "nooooooo, not that one! I looooooove that one! :sad: "

Yes, I'll probably end up keeping all 6. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Several people have been interested in adopting specific kittens, and everytime I hear someone say which one they want, I'm all "nooooooo, not that one! I looooooove that one! :sad: "

Yes, I'll probably end up keeping all 6. :lol:
Awww :cute: Babies! :love: I need a fix.

VintagePunk said:

Are you still thinking of getting one? :hyper: Realistically, I know I can't keep all of them ( :sad: ) but I'm sure I'll feel a bit better knowing they're going to good homes. I wish you could take one of mine!
I wish I could too! I'm sure they're irresistable now, but in a few months all those critters would be driving you nuts :wink:

I'm actually going to the humane society this weekend in seach of a kitty :cute:

Back
Top Bottom