PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will, VP :) Have a great night :hug:

Drea, I just went back and read. I hope you're doing alright :hug:

Glad to hear it, Weldy :kiss:

k, I got home late from work, I NEED to go eat :lol: I'll try and be back later. Ciao, ladies :wave:

VintagePunk said:

I think you should probably add a few more boys in there, and maybe one less school. :wink:

Thesis? What thesis? :uhoh: Things have been really crazy for me for the past few weeks. Story of my life. :reject:

*cough*

Now what makes you think that? :shifty:

Does it count as school or boy if we have a class together? :p

Ha! I know the feeling all too well. :hug: It's always finish one thing, and find out you have 10 more things to do.
Ugh.

Sweet dreams, come around more often so we can gossip!
:hug::heart:

gluey said:
I bet you she'll end up with the flu....the poor thing was soooooo cold...but hey SHE GOT A BONO-SNOG!!!!! :hug: :yippie: :hyper: I'm soooooo excited for her!!!!

GO WILD!!! :bow:

:lol: I just read the text, but who's the lucky thing here, cause it might've been Bono receiving a WildSnog! :shifty:

Drea said:
Mom had a heart attack today.

Very mild, no damage - Dad said they said it was basically a "big warning" (she'd had a TIA or whatever they call it 2 or 3 yrs ago and that's when they discovered her blood pressure problem). She's going to be okay, but they'll be doing an angioplasty on Mon or Tues to find out whether it's a blockage or whatever and do a shunt right then if they have to, or whatever needs to be done to fix it.

When Dad left that message saying to call him and that it was "very important", I was starting to imagine all sorts of bad stuff, and worse since I was getting voicemail when I called back (he was talking to my sister). This is still bad, but knowing there's no damage and stuff is much better than stuff I was thinking of...

Someone send me some :adam:, please?

:hug: aw Drea! I'm glad to hear she's ok tho, that's the most important thing! :yes:

:adam::hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:heart: Charmed!

Do you want me to tell you how much Leo is involved?

no that's ok :)
I KNOW how much he's involved, I just haven't seen the first season properly, cause it's repeating here(can't remember from the first time I've seen them, it's been years!) and it's starting when we eat dinner so I can usually only watch the 2nd half...
Last night was the ep that Andy died, aka the ending of season 1.. but I didn't completely saw the ep of the night before, and that's the one I want to see because there Leo seemed to have returned :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

AdamCool.jpg

:shocked: Holy Cow! that's a Precision Bass!!! I didn't know Adam used to have one of them!

VintagePunk said:

It definitely is a good sign. :)

The day the kittens were born starts here:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184475&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

and I've posted pics almost daily, except for a day or two earlier this week. So, there should be new ones at least every couple of pages. :)

:love: I hadn't checked that thread in so long but now I'm following again! :cute: all them kittums!!!!

they're so cute! and if you didn't live on the other side of the planet I'd DEFINATELY want to adopt a tabby from you :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Several people have been interested in adopting specific kittens, and everytime I hear someone say which one they want, I'm all "nooooooo, not that one! I looooooove that one! :sad: "

Yes, I'll probably end up keeping all 6. :lol:

:sad: so if I'd offer to fly over to you to pick one up it'd be all for nothing??

Drea said:
Mom had a heart attack today.

Very mild, no damage - Dad said they said it was basically a "big warning" (she'd had a TIA or whatever they call it 2 or 3 yrs ago and that's when they discovered her blood pressure problem). She's going to be okay, but they'll be doing an angioplasty on Mon or Tues to find out whether it's a blockage or whatever and do a shunt right then if they have to, or whatever needs to be done to fix it.

When Dad left that message saying to call him and that it was "very important", I was starting to imagine all sorts of bad stuff, and worse since I was getting voicemail when I called back (he was talking to my sister). This is still bad, but knowing there's no damage and stuff is much better than stuff I was thinking of...
Drea :hug: :hug:

I'm glad they're able to treat her so promptly :hug:

Morning girls :wave:

I just talked to Mom - she sounds good, kept reassuring me that she was fine and it was "just a blip" as the doctor put it :D She figures what may have brought it on was shovelling the driveway on Wed... so her snow shovelling days are officially over, and Dad says next winter they're getting a snowblower *g* Whatever scale they measure these things on goes to 10, and apparently her thing was 0.9, which is why the doctor said it was a blip :)

The angioplasty is being done on Tues in London, and apparently she gets "to ride in an ambulance all the way there" (London's an hour away from Chatham). Apparently Grandma told her to make sure they put a nice soft mattress under her :giggle: When I get home on Tues I'll let you guys know what Dad tells me :)

Drea said:
Morning girls :wave:

I just talked to Mom - she sounds good, kept reassuring me that she was fine and it was "just a blip" as the doctor put it :D She figures what may have brought it on was shovelling the driveway on Wed... so her snow shovelling days are officially over, and Dad says next winter they're getting a snowblower *g* Whatever scale they measure these things on goes to 10, and apparently her thing was 0.9, which is why the doctor said it was a blip :)

The angioplasty is being done on Tues in London, and apparently she gets "to ride in an ambulance all the way there" (London's an hour away from Chatham). Apparently Grandma told her to make sure they put a nice soft mattress under her :giggle: When I get home on Tues I'll let you guys know what Dad tells me :)

That's good news to hear! And it sounds like she's handeling it all well. :hug:
This really prob is for the best, catching it now before something more serious happened it the future.
And I completely wouldn't be surprised if the shoveling did it - this time of year has the highest rate of heart attacks I believe. And I swear the other day, there was this EMS van driving around in an area near the uni with a lot of elderly folk, I'm almost certain they were keeping an eye out for problems.

I'll send her my best wishes on Tuesday. :hug:

Drea said:
Morning girls :wave :

I just talked to Mom - she sounds good, kept reassuring me that she was fine and it was "just a blip" as the doctor put it : D She figures what may have brought it on was shovelling the driveway on Wed... so her snow shovelling days are officially over, and Dad says next winter they're getting a snowblower *g* Whatever scale they measure these things on goes to 10, and apparently her thing was 0.9, which is why the doctor said it was a blip : )

The angioplasty is being done on Tues in London, and apparently she gets "to ride in an ambulance all the way there" (London's an hour away from Chatham). Apparently Grandma told her to make sure they put a nice soft mattress under her :giggle : When I get home on Tues I'll let you guys know what Dad tells me : )

Drea. :hug::hug::hug:

Am glad shes doing ok. Shes seems to be dealing with it well. I hope everything goes well with her angioplasty. :hug::kiss:

heres my Adam pics for you.

IMG_1368-1.jpg

Captured2005-12-0300021.jpg

3517dfd9.jpg

Random but i saw a Johnny Depp POTC smilie the other day. :lol:

depp.gif

Off to get something to eat. :hungry: Craig's gone to his friends this weekend. Am used to him cooking for me. Now i need to feed myself. :lmao:

ETA: SG i just noticed you on my last post. :hug: I need to go eat but hopefully will catch you later as i will be home for once. :kiss::hug:

Sorry about that SG, went to get food from the microwave and got distracted in another window :wink: Doing okay... how are you and smurfette today? Getting the same storm there that we are here?

No, thankfully! it's cold but clear and sunny - I hope it stays that way, too (the clear and sunny part, at least, I wouldn't complain if it were to warm up)

Baby and I are doing well; just having a snack. my stomach started growling and I couldn't help but think how loud that must seem to her! :lol: :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom