Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not that I don't trust my sister's driving - I've been in her car more than a few times, mainly highway driving - but still, thought it'd be fair to warn you :lol:

I've been chasing my puppies around the house for the past 20 minutes. I usually don't care if they run around, but we put mice poison down in various parts of the 2nd floor so I want them to stay only in my room. But nope, they were running around, playing and fighting all throughout. :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't get mad at them though. They're such characters. I wish I had a video camera so I could record some of the stuff they do-it's hilarious! :cute:

OMG I'm going through old pictures and found one of my old boyfriend and a friend of ours

:cute: it's funny how after a few years things can look so different

*:camera:

I put this away because there was a time when this photo would've reduced me to tears or made me angry about past issues all over again

now I just think of the happy things and :giggle: at how cute it is

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
I've been chasing my puppies around the house for the past 20 minutes. I usually don't care if they run around, but we put mice poison down in various parts of the 2nd floor so I want them to stay only in my room. But nope, they were running around, playing and fighting all throughout. :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't get mad at them though. They're such characters. I wish I had a video camera so I could record some of the stuff they do-it's hilarious! :cute:

aww! :cute: I understand worrying about them - we had a rat problem in the garage of our old house years back and I was so worried for my kitty when Dad put the rat poison out. But they had to be dealt with :yikes:

Cute Puppies :cute:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm listening to My Humps right now. :reject:

What's wrong with me? :scream:

I don't know :yikes:
3.gif

:wink: :lol:

I wish I could watch the ep, but my roomie's watching 7th Heaven. :rolleyes: I honestly don't see what is even remotely interesting about that show! :lol:

Hopefully Cold Case will be online eventually.

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah! :hyper: :happy:

told you he would :wink:

Thanks guys :lol: I just get too enthusiastic sometimes ;wink:

Hi FB :wave: what movie did you see?

you aren`t going to belive me but,'Night At The Museum'(spelling)

It`s quite good actually:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom