Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm waiting from Brendan to call. I really want to call him, but he said he'd call me back when we got off the phone. I don't want to seem clingy by calling him. If he doesn't call tonight, I'll wait and call tomorrow. :yes:

Just call already dammit! :madwife: :lol:

I'd be happy with a Full Spring!:drool: :drool: :drool:

:giggle:
I can't complain-- we're getting just a little snow here tonight tomorrow..but since it can get icy.i hope evewry one walking & driving around here goes safely.

But i am in oerfect empathy for all those in the mid-west & even So cal wqho've had the NASTIER weather so far.

HI :wave:

I'm looking at the previous threAD or 2 as i bop a round hwwere as well! :D

this is my one night of netcafe treat for the week...unless I GIVE in :shifty: to temptention :evil:.

Hi Drea, DG, Dazz, Diana!!!

I'm going to be sort of back and forth here, because I'm still working on my project. I took a nap and was going to try to wake up early tomorrow morning (5-6 am) to work on it, but felt it's better to do it now.

Hi Diane! :hug: How are you doing? I'm doing well. Just sitting here waiting for B to come back with hair dye. I just cut my hair, but I'm thinking about cutting more off. A typical boring Sunday. ;)

I'm back :wave: Sorry to disappear on you

My dad's cousin passed away recently and he was on the phone with his brother working out who was driving to the funeral tomorrow and when to leave etc...

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm waiting from Brendan to call. I really want to call him, but he said he'd call me back when we got off the phone. I don't want to seem clingy by calling him. If he doesn't call tonight, I'll wait and call tomorrow. :yes:

Just call already dammit! :madwife: :lol:

Oh boy do I know this feeling! :lol: :hug:

Be strong, hon, and try to wait :yes: It'll be worth it in the end :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh boy do I know this feeling! :lol: :hug:

Be strong, hon, and try to wait :yes: It'll be worth it in the end :wink:

I'm so resisting the temptation to reach over and pick up the phone. Must.not.call. :crack:

But if he doesn't call tonight, should I call tomorrow? :hmm:

Sorry to hear about your dad's cousin. :hug:

Diane L said:
Hi Drea, DG, Dazz, Diana!!!

I'm going to be sort of back and forth here, because I'm still working on my project. I took a nap and was going to try to wake up early tomorrow morning (5-6 am) to work on it, but felt it's better to do it now.

I'm kinda wandering myself. sorry everyone. late dinner calls :)

have a great night everyone!

:wave: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm so resisting the temptation to reach over and pick up the phone. Must.not.call. :crack:

But if he doesn't call tonight, should I call tomorrow? :hmm:

Sorry to hear about your dad's cousin. :hug:

I would say it's safe to call him tomorrow :yes: but hopefully you won't have to cuz he'll call you first :wink:

We have a big family, he wasn't really someone I knew well - but my dad used to be really quite close to him, and is still pretty close to his brother so I'm glad he'll be there for those reasons. I hate to see my father sad, that's the worst part of it for me

I didn't get into them until I heard American Idiot, so I've only recently begun getting into them.

I'll admit, them doing The Saints Are Coming with U2 did influence me to explore their music. :lol:

I was so psyched when they did Saints :hyper: my two favorite bands together :rockon: and what a great song they turned out!

I loved them from the moment I heard 'When I come around' back in 1994 or 95, lost interest slightly for awhile, but then was brought back around and locked in as a serious fan with American idiot :rockon: the fact that they were awesome in concert just solidified my love for them even further

(the fact that Billie Joe flashed his butt at the crowd didn't hurt :wink: :lol: )

Thanks Diane :hug:

Bye Diana :wave:

Hi Dazz :hug:

and everyone anyone else I missed :hug: :)

Weldy :scratch: why do you feel no one wants you around? I replied to you :( anyway - if you take off, enjoy watching TV or whatever :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom