Pleban Big girls are best party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
jq6av8.jpg

VertigoAdamOSC259.jpg

conan4_3.jpg

Any of these work Drea?

:drool: :drool: :drool:

That middle one's perfect I think :drool:

VertigoAdamOSC259.jpg

For the first time ever you've called in sick to work... It's Tuesday, and he won't be home until Friday - why don't you ever get sick when he's home?

You sigh, take some meds and snuggle back down into bed, missing him. To help you relax, you close your eyes and start imagining how you'd like to spend a day off with him. Soon you're half-asleep and well into a fantasy of a large, warm bubble bath, leaning back against his chest as he holds you, gently massaging.

Lost in the dream, you don't feel the bed move as someone joins you until you feel a warm body spooning against yours, their left arm wrapped around your waist, the hand resting softly on your stomach. You turn your head slowly, blearily opening one eye to find him smiling at you as he leans in for a kiss, chuckling as you turn your face away enough that his lips land on your cheek instead of your lips (you don't want him to get sick too). "Feeling poorly love?" he asks, his right hand stroking gently over your back. "Let's see what we can do about that..."

As his hands slide stealthily under your nightshirt, pushing it up and over your head, his mouth wandering over your body, the last thought that goes through your mind is that the best medicine doesn't come in bottles or pills...

I'm working on a Plebaville Yahoo group to make it easier for everyone to check on the sims stuff :wink: I'll post the link when I have it up and running

Today I played at Drea, Diane and Fly's house

they were in a playful mood, too :giggle:
play.jpg

Thanks guys :eek: One of the few good things about being home from work today was that image popping into my head this afternoon :giggle:

Pillow fight! *snerk*

sami0201 said:
:lmao: SG he's got the same personality! :wink:

Drea said:

Ooooh :sexywink: Sim!Adam definitely has the "public disrobing" character trait it seems :giggle: Him thinking about Sim!Drea even when she's not in the room is just too :cute:

I laughed my ass off when he started wandering around in his little black bikini underwear :lmao: (Drea was sleeping :shifty: )

I like Sim Adam, he's very cute and funnt; almost as overdramatic as sim larry. Not quite, but almost :wink:

Back
Top Bottom