Pleban Big girls are best party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yawn: I'm alright - just got home. I love my sister, but she's one of those people who, when you make plans with them, you should double the amount of time it would normally take :lol:

She was doing an interview for an article in the newspaper, and I took Jeffy to the bookstore/coffee shop and then we all went out to dinner

Gerry: Do I have a question to ask? Yeah. Ah, they are actually almost completely in the nick. (laughter) I'll just give a quick description. Ah, Bono -

Larry (or Edge): Oh, Bono!

Gerry: Bono's now actually going to stand up and he's going to produce -

Dave: He's going to reveal his blue underwear.

Gerry: Yeah, and Adam's very very close to him, and when Bono was speaking there about being separated he wasn't joking, we are having a lot of difficulty separating them here at the moment. I've been getting very worried about them! (laughter) I mean, after all Fanning's programme has been up to now a family show!

Bono: Did you know that Dave Fanning had a hairy chest, cause I didn't. And it's extraordinarily hairy! It looks like the sort of jungle you got lost in a few weeks ago there, Gerry! (laughter)

Edge: Tell us about that one, Gerry.

Gerry: Ah well, it's a long story.

Bono: That's what we were saying when we were looking at Edge! (laughter)

:lmao: :drool:

sami0201 said:
Gerry: Do I have a question to ask? Yeah. Ah, they are actually almost completely in the nick. (laughter) I'll just give a quick description. Ah, Bono -

Larry (or Edge): Oh, Bono!

Gerry: Bono's now actually going to stand up and he's going to produce -

Dave: He's going to reveal his blue underwear.

Gerry: Yeah, and Adam's very very close to him, and when Bono was speaking there about being separated he wasn't joking, we are having a lot of difficulty separating them here at the moment. I've been getting very worried about them! (laughter) I mean, after all Fanning's programme has been up to now a family show!

Bono: Did you know that Dave Fanning had a hairy chest, cause I didn't. And it's extraordinarily hairy! It looks like the sort of jungle you got lost in a few weeks ago there, Gerry! (laughter)

Edge: Tell us about that one, Gerry.

Gerry: Ah well, it's a long story.

Bono: That's what we were saying when we were looking at Edge! (laughter)

:lmao: :drool:

:lmao:

i loved that interview, thanks for the link Sami :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Wild :drool:

My LoveSlave :heart:

GG :flirt:

No your Mistress
2.gif

Sad_Girl said:
GG :flirt: I had mail when I got home today :hyper:

:hug: Thank you

Cool!!

I'm all itchy.
Ate some pound cake yesterday, must have had too much egg in it. My face is all broke out. My back is as red as a tomato.
I had dinner plans, but cancelled.
Hard day for GG :sad:

greeneyedgirl said:

Cool!!

I'm all itchy.
Ate some pound cake yesterday, must have had too much egg in it. My face is all broke out. My back is as red as a tomato.
I had dinner plans, but cancelled.
Hard day for GG :sad:

:sad: :hug: That stinks :madspit:

Food allergies are the worst :down:

Back
Top Bottom