PLEBA Girls Party.. we've got our VP & SoBe back now we can really party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
YOu do! This one was only like $8 american. I couldn't resist it. I'll have to see if I can copy it for you. Its probably protected though. If I come across another one in a shop I'll pick it up for ya. :hug:

Thank you! :hug: If you do, I'll send down a money order for postage, payment and stuffs :)

No worries Drea it would be my pleasure.

When I go "into the city" as we call it here aka San Fran in November for the U2 concert I'll go to Amobea music. Its the hugest music shop. It use to be an old bowling alley. Its like a whole city block. They carry used and new stuff. Before I go I'll ask if anyone wants me to look for stuff. I'm hoping they will have some U2 vinyl. Its the most fun place. And I have dropped some serious cash in there. :giggle: Last time we went in there were 3 of us and we blew $500 on stuff! :laugh:

I want the new Guitar World with Edge on the cover. :( I don't know if we will be able to get it here. It sucks having one damn bookstore that carries magazines. Stupid B&N. I would love to get one for my friend Jon, cuz we were discussing the effects and guitar work Edge does. I'm sure Jon would love to read the article. Then I could buy myself one as well. hehe

Russty Cat said:
No worries Drea it would be my pleasure.

When I go "into the city" as we call it here aka San Fran in November for the U2 concert I'll go to Amobea music. Its the hugest music shop. It use to be an old bowling alley. Its like a whole city block. They carry used and new stuff. Before I go I'll ask if anyone wants me to look for stuff. I'm hoping they will have some U2 vinyl. Its the most fun place. And I have dropped some serious cash in there. :giggle: Last time we went in there were 3 of us and we blew $500 on stuff! :laugh:

*G* I've heard of Amoeba Music from one of my LOTR related RPGs - the Elijah Wood in that game visits there often ;) Sounds like a very cool place :)

0ddb53ea.jpg

Speaking of Mr. Sexy Rockgod Guitarist. :drool: :wink:

Drea said:

*G* I've heard of Amoeba Music from one of my LOTR related RPGs - the Elijah Wood in that game visits there often ;) Sounds like a very cool place :)

They have a store in LA as well, which is actually where I got the vid dvd. Somehow I have a feeling the real Lij has been in there a few times. :wink: Him being a music-aholic and all. :giggle:

Damn my LOTR geekiness is showing again. :laugh: Must learn to hide my one ring thumbring better next time. :wink:

:lol: Wild, I'm sure that was very restful. :wink: I take it Elvis has left the building? :giggle:

What does NI do for work?

Russty Cat said:

They have a store in LA as well, which is actually where I got the vid dvd. Somehow I have a feeling the real Lij has been in there a few times. :wink: Him being a music-aholic and all. :giggle:

Damn my LOTR geekiness is showing again. :laugh: Must learn to hide my one ring thumbring better next time. :wink:

:giggle: *shines up LOTR geek badge* No need to hide it.. I mean, do you think I'd be in a LOTR RPG if I wasn't a LOTR geek myself? :wink: (Actually, I'm in more than one :shh: And one of my Cates - I play Cate Blanchett in all the RPGs I'm in - is not only a big U2 fan and been to a bunch of shows so far this tour, the lucky :censored: , she was actually dating :adam: for a while! And then he broke her heart :madspit: )

He better be careful! :heart: My brother was a security guard for years, for a big corporation down in LA. He's also been a prison guard. He's trained to be a police officer, but has never become one. I think no one really wants him running around with a gun! :laugh: I sure as hell don't. He's a complete asshole! ROFL!

Drea said:

:giggle: *shines up LOTR geek badge* No need to hide it.. I mean, do you think I'd be in a LOTR RPG if I wasn't a LOTR geek myself? :wink: (Actually, I'm in more than one :shh: And one of my Cates - I play Cate Blanchett in all the RPGs I'm in - is not only a big U2 fan and been to a bunch of shows so far this tour, the lucky :censored: , she was actually dating :adam: for a while! And then he broke her heart :madspit: )

I promise not to tell anyone. :wink: Its so nice now though that LOTR has become so popular. I feel like I've reached a new level of geekdom. :lol:

WildHoney said:
They don't have guns here. If they did i wouldn't let him be one.

I forgot that guns aren't as easy to get as they are here. I wish it was like that here. Any idiot can get one here it seems. Hell we own one. :( Its a rifle though. Its actually Mr. Cats and I hate it. I've asked him to sell it, but he won't. He did take it apart and hide the firing pin so it doesn't even work. I don't even know where it is anymore. He said that its locked up in a safe place. But we don't have ammunition either. I still don't like it though.

A few years ago in vacation Mr. Cat wanted me to go with him an dmy husbands friend to a shooting range to learn how to shoot a handgun. I was like no way!! Why the hell do I need to know! We won't ever own one and the only time I'll see one is probably when someone is waving the damn thing in my face mugging me. :mad:

Well girls I need to head to bed. I have a long day tomorrow. Sweet U2 dreams and I'll see ya tomorrow evening. :hug: :heart: :wave:

HaHaHa!!!

You weaklings, gone off to bed early last night, eh?

What am I talking for, I skipped out earlier than all of ya!

Russty, I got the new Guitar World mag, its cool.

Wild, you are so gonna love your pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom